Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Users affected by scam here, we should notify the moderators on the scam that is committing, in my case not even dare to say exactly why that is invented and simply give an abstract and make the most.

Should not be allowed to play with people like doing this scamming host usurious coming up with good intentions.

Stillsyco - I have nothing to say to you, I did not ban you, I cannot help you.
I already contacted the support of filejungle and there's no answer after 5 days.

Please tell the support of filejungle to answer.

I can't belive what are you doing, there are other disabled accounts with the files active, meanwhile the workers of filejungle keep spaming in the warez sites promoting filejungle's services.

And why to keep contacting support, why are you saying lies to me?, you told me that all my requests are going to be ignored.

Greg you tell to filejungle to restore my account and to be honest and send the last payout because i already contacted the support of filejungle and i repeat you that i have NO ANSWER.

Site Support does not respond within 3 days if they get by there make you automatically send this message:

" Your account broke rules which are stated in our Terms & Conditions, this is why your account has been disabled. Sorry but there is nothing we can do."

And besides they know they have either protected content outside the uploader or repoed and distribution rights by not allowing the uploader deleted after finishing the period of entitlement to distribution, the uploader is not committing the crime, if not the server for misappropriation.

Apart from that is a sign not to delete files and save to profit seeking what they should pay, typical for scam servers.

Users affected by scam here, we should notify the moderators on the scam that is committing, in my case not even dare to say exactly why that is invented and simply give an abstract and make the most.

Should not be allowed to play with people like doing this scamming host usurious coming up with good intentions.
Is really sad that the moderators are deleting the messages and banning users just because we are saying that fj service is "scum".

I hope that you don't get banned amiga. These people of fj are shameless "scumers", i can show you proofs that they go and promote fj in sites that are violating their Terms and Conditions (warez), and they are the ones who play innocent.

I tell you this because i'm reading that you were not uploading copyrighted material and your account was closed without a good reason.

I bet that you're also not getting answers from their support contact at their site, what else can we do?

Ladyk - Your account was closed with perfectly good reason, I don't need to talk about it in the thread, I am not required to. Go back and think about everything you have done with FileJungle and you will eventually work it out.

Ladyk - Your account was closed with perfectly good reason, I don't need to talk about it in the thread, I am not required to. Go back and think about everything you have done with FileJungle and you will eventually work it out.
What about my filejungle account Greg?, what was the reason of filejungle to close my account?, please ask your bosses and give me an answer here.

JA!

Or me for that reason in this post, not much less by private mail.

Stop bluffing and trying to pull out of the way, has become abundantly clear what you are and what they do.

One need only look at previous posts where I discuss that in case of not returning the account deleted files and dui ignored despite repeated the question to ask me, an absolute lack of respect worthy of any miserable.

what is happening with this thread... everyday i open it.. get this scam that scam... those who are unsatisfied.. leave the thread... there are others who wish this thread to be cleaned...talk to each other in PM...

they closed my acount because greg said it was hacked...but why my other filehosts acount didn't get hacked ?

greg it's not a way to succeed in this bussines !
You're lucky to say that after your account was restored, else "G" may take it personal and totally ignore you.

Back on topic, i'll like to know why the "Official Support" in this forum is not as "Official" as it should be.

Because their site support is like null or smth.

Greg my inbox still waiting for the answer, please notify filejungle, thanks in advance!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back