Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now you lie Greg?, you told me that the files are kept beacause those are pending cases.

I know that all you wanted was to stop our complains but i'll continue coming here to warn others.

Moderators of this forum please note how they are behaving to try to justify their scam.

For those reading this let me tell you that filejungle are going to ban you and keep your hard work in their servers to continue making money from your hard work and then ignore you as said by Greg.

In other words filejungle is pure scam.

And now you lie Greg?, you told me that the files are kept beacause those are pending cases.

I know that all you wanted was to stop our complains but i'll continue coming here to warn others.

Moderators of this forum please note how they are behaving to try to justify their scam.

For those reading this let me tell you that filejungle are going to ban you and keep your hard work in their servers to continue making money from your hard work and then ignore you as said by Greg.

In other words filejungle is pure scam.

0.01% of our users are banned if even that. That is why the thread is always busy because we have hard working honest users who are never banned and continue to earn with us. When our T&C are violated a user is banned end of story. The T&C provide you your information regarding files. No one is banned without reason it's just the small % of users who get banned who feel we set a vendetta against them when you couldnt be further from the truth.

Greg

With people keep calling filehost scum in DigitalPoint, I finally decided to leave them and come over here. I started to feel that i should leave this thread and wjunction too.

I was away for vacation, all I read for the previous 10 pages, is people shouting scum or "too slow" or "not working"....
and here asking for premium or site too slow...
http://www.wjunction.com/1144477-post2349.htm

Last edited:
pocs - It's a small minority :) I'm sure after time you'll grow to enjoy WJ as well as the support threads it provides. You should test for yourself before making assumptions.

@StillCyco
Please keep in mind that this thread here has limited scope in terms of support. Support on your account being disabled for whatever reason, legal or otherwise, does not fall into that scope.

Having said that, please refrain from consistently calling Filejungle a scam as stats in this thread clearly prove otherwise. You are more than welcome to get in touch with them through their official support channel (email).
Lifetalk please read my messages in this thread, i already contacted support who gave me a different answer to what filejunglegreg said to me here. And the first time that o contacted filejungle's support to report a mistake i never had an answer.

Here i was ignored when i first asked for permission to have support via PM.

If they are closing accounts and leaving the files that they claim to be breaking their Terms and Conditions then how can we call this?, for me is a scam.

And where else can we make public our complains?, do you want me to post proofs of their representavives promoting filejungle in sites of warez which content is breaking their Terms and Conditions?.

0.01% of our users are banned if even that.
Lies i don't belive in your words.

I'm browsing back this thread and is full of complains about accounts being closed with no reason, problems with stats, etc. More than the other services in this forum.

Last edited:
we should think that bonus is a bad idea, just spend more on servers and network and downloads will increase more than the bonus amount anyway.

they should spend and invest (they can do that) some more money on network and servers stability 2hrs unreachable or slow loading

edit: seems to be slowly recovered the page loading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back