FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent pm to moderator, they going to see this topic soon

To other members, do not use this filehost, two month and I am not receive my payment

Last edited by a moderator:
Affiliates, we are not a scam. I will explain the situation - when we had the lengthy downtime several weeks ago, we lost some of our payment facilities which we used to pay affiliates. Since that time, the majority of the backlog (of payments) has been cleared (using different accounts to make payments) however their is still several affiliates that are outstanding (not lots...just several).

I know I have stated this previously but we are close to resolving these ongoing issues and once this is resolved, we should soon be in a position to make payments promptly as per our website terms.

Please bear with us. We have been here for close to a year and we are not turning into a scam operation.

Affiliates, we are not a scam. I will explain the situation - when we had the lengthy downtime several weeks ago, we lost some of our payment facilities which we used to pay affiliates. Since that time, the majority of the backlog (of payments) has been cleared (using different accounts to make payments) however their is still several affiliates that are outstanding (not lots...just several).

I know I have stated this previously but we are close to resolving these ongoing issues and once this is resolved, we should soon be in a position to make payments promptly as per our website terms.

Please bear with us. We have been here for close to a year and we are not turning into a scam operation.

scammer, pay us or go out. We can not wait for you too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
[info=staff notice]OP please provide your unpaid users a date where they will be paid at[/info]
OneManCrew, the old outstanding payments (their is just a handful of them) will be cleared by GMT 23:59 Sunday 06th September (so by the Monday we should be fully running again).

Once these few users have been paid by the quoted date, can I please ask you to remove the images that the user is posting? I accept that we have been very late paying a handful of users but the reasons for this are genuine and at no stage have I disappeared or not kept these people in the loop. The complaints are coming from just 2 - 3 people and being that we have been active here for close to a year with very few criticisms should highlight that we are trying to provide a genuine service.

waiting for payment :dan:

[info=staff notice]OP please provide your unpaid users a date where they will be paid at[/info]

Hello MOD, please take down this thread, mark as scammer and ban this file hosting owner. As you see, he do not pay for us as his promise and he omit your words.

OneManCrew, the old outstanding payments (their is just a handful of them) will be cleared by GMT 23:59 Sunday 06th September (so by the Monday we should be fully running again).

Once these few users have been paid by the quoted date, can I please ask you to remove the images that the user is posting? I accept that we have been very late paying a handful of users but the reasons for this are genuine and at no stage have I disappeared or not kept these people in the loop. The complaints are coming from just 2 - 3 people and being that we have been active here for close to a year with very few criticisms should highlight that we are trying to provide a genuine service.

Last edited:
Please pay for us. We have been waiting for you for so long
r7lSsmC.png

OneManCrew, I have replied to your message.

OneManCrew asked me to post here and below is pretty much what I sent to him...

The few people outstanding will be paid and this should be later today or early tomorrow (the only few remaining now are pretty much the two guys who are complaining). I totally agree that this matter has dragged on far too long but this is down to the reasons stated (we make payments via a few different methods and we lost a couple of these). If we really intended on ripping-off people, we wouldn`t have been on here daily.

Anyway, I`ll follow-up again with you when these two guys are paid (and the few others still outstanding).

Thank you.

Last edited:

OneManCrew asked me to post here and below is pretty much what I sent to him...

The few people outstanding will be paid and this should be later today or early tomorrow (the only few remaining now are pretty much the two guys who are complaining). I totally agree that this matter has dragged on far too long but this is down to the reasons stated (we make payments via a few different methods and we lost a couple of these). If we really intended on ripping-off people, we wouldn`t have been on here daily.

Anyway, I`ll follow-up again with you when these two guys are paid (and the few others still outstanding).

Thank you.

Promise again ?

I think this is your last promise otherwise moderation will action on you :)

Ok. After a very long delay due to having no payment options, I`m pleased to state that we are now able to send payments and ppdsolution and protr (and just a few other outstanding affiliates) will be receiving their outstanding payments today.

I`ll update here when these payments are made.

I am waiting for your actions - filehost.

it did not happen if you pay to us soon

Last edited:
I am waiting for your actions - filehost.
ppdsolution, your payment has just been sent as promised.

protr, your WMZ payment will be with you in several hours (we use an exchanger for WebMoney transactions and he comes online GMT morning time).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back