FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This file reached max downloads limit

LOL :facepalm: explain please !!
It simply means that we request the user to spend 30 seconds to register on the site (no charge obviously) and that increases the download limit on those files that have been downloaded 200 times already.
It isn`t a lot to ask being that we have no download delays/no wait times whatsoever.

Despite the above, you will be pleased to know that we have increased that download limit from 200 to 300 from now onwards.

Please upgrade my account username samir007
Thanks.
Hi, your account has been upgraded. We look forward to working with you.

Also, a couple of other improvements which should benefit affiliates:
> Germany has been added into the top paying tier.
> Free (unregistered) users can now upload and download file sizes up to 2 GB.

Fergar, we have tested it. Seems ok but I will send you a PM to discuss further.

The problem remains the same and only happens to me with FileHost.pw. Tell me definitively if it is not possible to solve it.

Regards
Apologies for not updating you further on this. We have raised the issue you are seeing. Can you tell me if this has only just occurred (so in the past week or so?).

I also meant to mention...several affiliate payments have been sent today. Just three are outstanding (all three of you have been contacted already to state they are in hand) and these should be made later today (Wednesday). :)

Last edited:
Affiliates, apologies for the slight payment delay as we haven`t been online much for the past few days due an offline matter that we had to address. All pending payments have just been sent. :)

wapa005, we apologise for these ongoing issues. We can assure you (and everyone else) that we will be back but we are planning on how best to re-launch. We may just continue exactly how we were prior to going down or try and implement some changes/improvements that will benefit all. This decision will be made soon.

Thank you everyone for your patience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back