FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
does not count downloads from my file, it's the first time i use thi host,
i'm free user, is thi the problem?
i already set the ppd program

hi,
does not count downloads from my file, it's the first time i use thi host,
i'm free user, is thi the problem?
i already set the ppd program
vojslav, apologies for the delay in replying to you. Downloads are counted for free, registered and premium users. We count multiple downloads from the same IP per 24 hour period (lowest pay tier counts as many as 8). In regards to your question, we count for full downloaded files only so if you are not seeing any downloads, it could be because of that reason. Please let me know if you have anymore questions/concerns.

There is a problem with counting for sure.
Can you expand on this? We are seeing thousands of successful downloads daily so I need more information than just stating their is a problem.

Your account in question...it looks like you have had just 4 downloads from 3 files.

Edit...I just tried downloading a file and it counted fine. As I said, if you think you are seeing an issue, please contact us.

Last edited:
wapa005, apologies for the delay which is due to your preferred payment method (I already replied to your email a couple of days ago regarding this). We will aim to resolve this today.

wapa005, apologies for the delay which is due to your preferred payment method (I already replied to your email a couple of days ago regarding this). We will aim to resolve this today.

thanks admin. very quick support
wapa005, your payment has now been sent. Several other payments have also been sent over the past 24 hours. We thank you for your ongoing business. :)

add mexico in plan B
It`s possible...we sent you a PM.

Last edited:
The remote uploaded is always stopped at 4%, you can fix it?
Fergar, we have tested it. Seems ok but I will send you a PM to discuss further.

do you still counting 0.02 usd per ip ?
Hi, we permit a maximum of 8 per 24 hour period dependent upon the pay rate (so the lowest traffic rate will allow 8, the highest rate will allow 1 and of course everything in between).

Please let me know if that`s not clear. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back