FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
protr, your WMZ payment has also been made. Can you please confirm here and also remove all the scam images/comments in your previous posts.

These issues that we faced were never about scamming affiliates - this problem related purely to us being unable to make payments due to losing these methods. Hopefully this will not occur again and we will be able to get back to making prompt affiliate payments as per our website terms.

Last edited:
protr, your WMZ payment has also been made. Can you please confirm here and also remove all the scam images/comments in your previous posts.

These issues that we faced were never about scamming affiliates - this problem related purely to us being unable to make payments due to losing these methods. Hopefully this will not occur again and we will be able to get back to making prompt affiliate payments as per our website terms.

finally I got my money

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 1440 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

I can not edit my post by myself, sent a pm to mod, hope he will delete it for you.

finally I got my money

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 1440 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

I can not edit my post by myself, sent a pm to mod, hope he will delete it for you.
Thanks for posting and apologies once again for the lengthy delay.

Thread cleaned.
Thank you - appreciated.

3 days after request and still no premium
i wish u good luck with that kind of services
kabanos
Are you a compulsive liar?
Your initial post (before you edited it) stated bad support, problem with sales showing, problem getting a premium activated and so on.
Your edited post now states 3 days and still no premium.
LOL
You joined our service less than 2 days ago (2015-09-25 17:21) and uploaded some 182 files with zero downloads. You contact us yesterday requesting a premium and I replied stating to put the request in via our official support here. You reply with the above nonsense.

You`re an idiot.

dude 1 premium acc and so much problems for u
why ?
I haven`t a clue what you`re talking about. If you really want to work with us, by all means contact us via PM but stop posting loads of lies here because you are wasting both of our time.

Unable to reply to your PM AgainstRefuge because your inbox is again full.

I`m heading to the gym. I`ll be back here in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
AgainstRefuge, sent you a PM confirming your account upgrade. Hopefully we can put these initial minor issues behind us and have a good working relationship. :)

I wish you well.

worldsoftco, your payment will also be processed today.

ppdsolution & wordlsoftco, your payments have now been sent as promised.

We have just a couple of other outstanding payments and these will be cleared this weekend.

To the many affiliates who have worked with us over the past year, we appreciate your business and we look forward to continued working with you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back