FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyeater, file sizes of 1 MB and above qualify.

Other Affiliates who are still awaiting payments - we have sent many over the past week which nearly brings us up to date since our lengthy downtime. Please be assured we have not forgotten you and as long as your account is in good standing (so no cheating/nothing untoward is taking place) you will be paid this week. Thanks for your patience.

Skyeater, file sizes of 1 MB and above qualify.

Other Affiliates who are still awaiting payments - we have sent many over the past week which nearly brings us up to date since our lengthy downtime. Please be assured we have not forgotten you and as long as your account is in good standing (so no cheating/nothing untoward is taking place) you will be paid this week. Thanks for your patience.

"this week" again ? :wacko:

i was right from the start that uploaders was going to wait longer and longer first it was 10 days to get paid now not everybody gets paid weeks after

Today is friday and I still not receive my payment. I think you goting to say "this week" again ? are you intend to pay for us ?

We have been away for several days with no access to WJ. For those few affiliates who are still awaiting payments, these will be handled over the coming days.

protr, I apologise for the delay with your payment but since we had a lengthy downtime, this caused us some major issues that we have had to deal with (these issues meant we were unable to send out any payments) however 90% of the outstanding payments have now been made and their are just a few remaining and these will be cleared this week.

Unlike many file hosts, we intend to be here for the long term and we would again like to apologise to the handful of affiliates awaiting their payment.

Thank you for your understanding.

protr, I apologise for the delay with your payment but since we had a lengthy downtime, this caused us some major issues that we have had to deal with (these issues meant we were unable to send out any payments) however 90% of the outstanding payments have now been made and their are just a few remaining and these will be cleared this week.

Unlike many file hosts, we intend to be here for the long term and we would again like to apologise to the handful of affiliates awaiting their payment.

Your promise is not important right now. You promise "this week" 3 or 4 imes I can not rememember exactly.

You sure you will send all payment this week ?

This week going to gone soon. And what is your action File-Hosting ? or "this week" again ? I waiting for you 7 weeks.

Last edited:
File-Hosting read and do not reply ?
this week gone, and what is your action ?

Contacting WJ moderation for this issue :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back