513 comments
Can anyone share stats of filefactory ppd plan?
Don't use FF, it's a SCAM!
Post automatically merged:

hello, FileFactoryer guys,
that screenshot for all the haters of filefacory.
they pay me same day on sep20 i request and they paid,

Sbpfc69.png

these are my last1 request , i think SS tell all story no need to say anything else.

regards
bye.
Liar, liar pants of fire.
Work with FF and you will get scammed. I wish the same to you bruv cause you are promoting their scam!

They are scamming users to the point they are afraid to come here and confront them, they didn't visit "official support thread" for more than two months ffs. Avoid them like a plague!

Last edited:
File factory completely scam host they give my payout money to other person

They cheat with me and suddenly banned my account and delete my account

File factory completely scam host they give my payout money to other person

They cheat with me and suddenly banned my account and delete my account

Last edited:
I have about 500$ unpaid (3 payment+ account balance) in filefactory but andy wong blocked my account in response of my request..in last 3 week I have tried to contact him but he didnt reply except on time, he has promised me to pay and asked me BTC address and I have sent him my BTC address but he didn't pay it...I've tried a lot but got nothing and this is my first wjunction post about filefactory...I told him if you are not pay me , I will share my experience with other users ....

I have about 500$ unpaid (3 payment+ account balance) in filefactory but andy wong blocked my account in response of my request..in last 3 week I have tried to contact him but he didnt reply except on time, he has promised me to pay and asked me BTC address and I have sent him my BTC address but he didn't pay it...I've tried a lot but got nothing and this is my first wjunction post about filefactory...I told him if you are not pay me , I will share my experience with other users ....
filefactory paid my 3 payment today...

Last edited:
Who cares if FF paid you or not.
Before that you got banned for asking for a payment. You got bargaining power of all users who write here, not that "Andy" cares about it much but it does erode his image slowly but surely.
I'm sure that "Andy" comes here on regular basis but not with real account cause they can't confront scammed affiliates.
Stop using this rotten scam and mark all their emails as a spam. Fck FF.

I had 611$ since 2019...FF deleted my account 3 years ago...After 3 years finally they paid me 311$ 2 month ago but another 300$ didn't pay...Again they refused to reply just like last 3 years...Filefactory should change the way which is acting with customers...They randomly pay and their support is awfull...

I had 611$ since 2019...FF deleted my account 3 years ago...After 3 years finally they paid me 311$ 2 month ago but another 300$ didn't pay...Again they refused to reply just like last 3 years...Filefactory should change the way which is acting with customers...They randomly pay and their support is awfull...
finally Filefactory paid my 300$.. thanks filefactory

Back