514 comments
hello,
dear Filefactory members, guess what i ask payment and i ll receive my payment within a week.
consecutive payout from filefactory. right now i can recommend all of you to use Filefactory 100 out of 100

PPD = good
Upload speed = good
Payout = always on time
Account banned = for me not yet

regards
bye.

Not able to update payout account
i have an old affiliate account with some referral earnings left in it
when i try to update payout methods it says wrong birthdate
i am sure i am putting in correct one ,

Not able to update payout account
i have an old affiliate account with some referral earnings left in it
when i try to update payout methods it says wrong birthdate
i am sure i am putting in correct one ,
thats because filefactory want to steal your money. i bet they have change the birthdate of many old user accounts to prevent payout request

hello filefactory i have requested the withdrew payment few days go. im been working on it. to earn some money and when it time to withdrew first it status show pending then its status show Reversed why you not sending me the payment kindly send me the payment or should we stop working with u. email send u in pm.

DateAmountDescriptionStatusPaid
14 Apr 2022$127.00Pending*
08 Apr 2022$126.00Reversed
Post automatically merged:

they dont pay i have many reports me and my team even my friends request them to pay they dont pay. .... im highly recommend dontttttttttttttttttttttttttt use filefactory its a scam we have almost 10 premium account lifetime. when we purcahse the account they write there unlimited space. and after we start work and update daily movies data. they start removing the files. and we lost alot of data. and we running movie sites on all our sites we shared filefactry links. but now many movies links are dead. we going to remove filefactry today from our sites totally......

second thing when we request to withdrew balance they always give a shit to say we only pay to active account ect. blaa blaa this is bullshit actaully they are thaif they just dont pay.

dont waste your time with filefactory and if u still wanna waste ur time this is up to u.

and filefactory i know u read this forum msg. u are scammer and i will this on every plat forum until u not pay me. and also not refund my money which im pay u for purchase the premium accounts.

u did very wrong. now u will regret

Last edited:
hahahah chad ... this is his own account im sure making fools write the comments they payed.... they dont pay if they pay u why they dont payed others ... you think other are stupid ... but other is not stupid

hello,
thanks FF always paid in time , i was away today i checked my filefactory account and i have been paid as always.
qddgaO2.png

All I see are frustated uploaders whoom use filefactory so every now and than...and when they have enough money on theire account to request anything they just demand the payment....that's not how it works boy's....if you are a dailey uploader to filefactory like me for more than 15 years you build up some credit with the host and when you request money you get payed like I got last night...so stop your sorry ass complaining and use um the right way and you wil have no trouble when you request a payment...

...and people like you are happy to get 100 USD every second month.

The guys they have big problems with FF gets 300-800 USD every week and if a host didnt pay this, they will call "Scam". I didnt see a mistake in this case, so stay at your super-host and dont judge about very good uploaders. We know what we do and we know what a crap FF is.

All I see are frustated uploaders whoom use filefactory so every now and than...and when they have enough money on theire account to request anything they just demand the payment....that's not how it works boy's....if you are a dailey uploader to filefactory like me for more than 15 years you build up some credit with the host and when you request money you get payed like I got last night...so stop your sorry ass complaining and use um the right way and you wil have no trouble when you request a payment...
I wonder if one can be more retarded than this.

Back