Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I was their client for almost 3 month's! There was so much problems, I barely could even understand. Files desapeared from the file maneger, uploads failed, disconnections from the ftp. I got a free month for all the problems, but wasn't enough to go on with them!

Lol, but really sad, every time a looser can't think of good points to reply they start to bitch about someones english.

This isn't a matter of who's comebacks are best. If it were, you and your cohorts
third world desperate cry to get paid, would make you appear even worse than you
have already. This isn't a game, it isn't a business .....it's a hobby at best. Your
"work"......is not work lol. The money that hasn't been paid yet.....wasn't earned.
Sure......nothing gained...but nothing lost either. Get over it and get over yourself.
And in the mean time.......try using Google translate from now on. The translator
you're using now just really isn't very good.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

I was their client for almost 3 month's! There was so much problems, I barely could even understand. Files desapeared from the file maneger, uploads failed, disconnections from the ftp. I got a free month for all the problems, but wasn't enough to go on with them!

"Client"???? LOL Seriously guys......get a life. Go clean up someone's yard or something
to earn some money, pick up coke cans and sell the aluminum ....but seriously.....
a "client" of a file host???? lol These file hosts are the ones in business fellas.....not YOU. lol

This isn't a matter of who's comebacks are best. If it were, you and your cohorts
third world desperate cry to get paid, would make you appear even worse than you
have already. This isn't a game, it isn't a business .....it's a hobby at best. Your
"work"......is not work lol. The money that hasn't been paid yet.....wasn't earned.
Sure......nothing gained...but nothing lost either. Get over it and get over yourself.
And in the mean time.......try using Google translate from now on. The translator
you're using now just really isn't very good.
Did i ever say "work", did i ever mention that i want "my money", you are full of it, your just a sad little loser, dude move out you parents basement and get a real live. .
But this is the first time i hear someone saying that the Netherlands is a third world country, lol, i would love to be able to live of 164$ a month here.
About your google translate remark, thats wierd that you reply to my messages fully understanding them, but yes if your a moron with no real points you will have to search for a grammar error somewhere in a post, because you think that will look really clever.
But its wierd you have 5 post only and all in this filefactory thread?

I talked just today with filefactory's support center, they told me that ppd plan is closed but they will continue to work with pps. Seems that payout with paypal is possibile:
Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]We currently pay via PayPal and will be introducing alternate payout methods soon.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

I talked just today with filefactory's support center, they told me that ppd plan is closed but they will continue to work with pps. Seems that payout with paypal is possibile:
Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]We currently pay via PayPal and will be introducing alternate payout methods soon.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Not correct.
If you request the payment you'l get the following message :

Due to the termination of our relationship with PayPal, we have temporarily disabled requesting affiliate payouts. Funds from previous PayPal sales are currently being help by PayPal for up to 180 days. We are working to implement alternative payout methods and may be able to payout via PayPal once funds are released. In the meantime you can create Premium vouchers to upgrade or extend your account, or to give to family or friends.
Thanks for your understanding and patience regarding this situation which is out of our control. We will post updates to the situation when we have more information. Please do not contact support or abuse support staff regarding this issue.

they are cheating!

a friend of mine said she bought a year of premium from them, with my referral link and I have not earned a dime in a week!

so if you are making sales, they are not showing all of them.

Did i ever say "work", did i ever mention that i want "my money", you are full of it, your just a sad little loser, dude move out you parents basement and get a real live. .
But this is the first time i hear someone saying that the Netherlands is a third world country, lol, i would love to be able to live of 164$ a month here.
About your google translate remark, thats wierd that you reply to my messages fully understanding them, but yes if your a moron with no real points you will have to search for a grammar error somewhere in a post, because you think that will look really clever.
But its wierd you have 5 post only and all in this filefactory thread?

Ahhhhhhh......so you DO understand English, although you're writing of it is up for
interpretation. So......let me let you figure this one out. Go fuck yourself :O

Your replies get more intelligent every time, lets see after the "English grammar crap" we go for the abuse, very clever never seen this happening before on a forum.

Your replies get more intelligent every time, lets see after the "English grammar crap" we go for the abuse, very clever never seen this happening before on a forum.

seems you tend to do nothing but dally around with smartass remarks with nearly
every one of your posts, so it's only inevitable that you be bitch slapped. I'm here
to help give information......you're here for what exactly? If it's to continue to make
stupid statements then continue to be bitch slapped......bitch.

Back