Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Although a free user, I manage to upload with zoom uploader. But it's such a hassle because some files arrive, others don't. And usually Zoom returns a 'Download link not found' (although eventually after a while the files show up in the file manager).

I consider to buy a premium account, but doubt if uploading is smoother. Can anybody with a premium account tell me if they experience upload problems?

FileFactory is actually pretty good for uploads
They also offer a desktop uploader tool wich will allow you to stop/resume uploads :)

What the hell is happening ?? X-(
Downloads are not counting. Stats are not updating and the balance is incorrect. :facepalm:
Does anyone else experiencing the same problem ?? :(

yes same problem as here ,
stats frozen and yesterday earnings didnt added to the balance

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

FileFactory Customer Support (Customer Support)
We will check into this and adjust accordingly. Stats are still being recorded, there is obviously an error adding the totals, so we will investigate and fix. Thanks!

From Filefac:-

Hi there,

We are currently working on resolving this problem. Stats are still being recorded; but there is obviously an error adding the totals and download counts properly. It should be resolved soon so thanks for your patience.

Back