Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Their standard payment schedule is once a month, so any recent requests may be paid this week. Since the switch to Payza they've slowly been catching up to payment requests from back in June. So with any luck, most people should be caught up soon.

^
hahahaha lol you can leave them if you want my guess they will still be here around 2016 as well why? because even when cash whores abandoned it still lived :D and guess what it has been online since 2005 so you "Opnion" is automatically deemded pathetic :)

so you choose filefactory for the love of share?

go choose mediafire/zippyshare

if you want to go out share and earn, you don't want to earn big?

you will be happy with this crappy host's commission to you?

only if you are not capable of earning big with other host.
you will choose filefactory, like i said before.

no offense, but i was just stating the fact.

have a bigger picture, and you will know this host acts like a pussy.

yeah, they have been around since 2006, but they were lacking of money to pay affiliates when their paypal was limited, while "smaller" and newer hosts like extabit and rapidgator were able to pay affiliates.

how big are they? LOL

sure, they don't want to be big, and they can't be biggest either

they know being the biggest will cause trouble, so they chose to be out of scene and still earn, while not paying affiliates for so many months, 90% of people simply left them, and guess what is going to hurt the downloaders, especially the premium downloaders?

filefactory is evil enough, now you know it.

and they don't have big reason for people to signup premium with them,and act like they got a lot of reasons, LOL, and instead, invest time and money to design the premium page, shame, they can only fool some newbies.

rapidshare had ever been big a few years ago
filesonic and fileserve had been there too.
rapidgator had been there too.
ul.to had too, actually ,they are big now too.
i know being the biggest will cause trouble.

at least they offer great chance for affiliate, while filefactory sucks all the way since 2006 and for years to come.

yeah, they will stand, but never be big.

when others fall, they have to chance to earn more, but while others still stand, they never have a chance!

5 days past this month, and i have yet to see any funds at payza.
(they mention
"Payments are made on the first day of each month" in payout page.)
anyone know when they pay or is this just another of their trick.

I think this is a phishing attack, they just want us to get more than their money, while their program is too small compared to other competitors, we should not continue with theirwhile not yet received

FileFactory is still a joke - payout via Payza only. :facepalm: take a look around, these days you can't cash out to your bank account via Payza.

It's as much of a joke company as FileFactory! :laugh:

it take almost half a year for them to come up with an alternate payout which is just for show, at least for me, payout req on 15nov still pending (their website state will pay on first of each month).

Back