Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
you know couldn't care less about the money, but changing the download limit from 2GB to 500MB, without any notice, just pisses me off so much.

isn't it just common sense 1 month sale in filefactory makes you 2.40$, in rapidgator you make 5.8455$, in extabit you would make $6.50 and in uploaded.net you make 7,49€ (that is 9,71$). Filefactory is a joke, the most useless thing in the world is having a filefactory premium account.

Not near as useless as your posts are. Why steer people to file hosts
that are likely not to even be around a year from now? That really makes
a bunch of sense doesn't it? Half the file hosts you named either doesn't
accept downloads from the most lucrative market, (USA), let's free
downloaders access no more than 3 files per day, or doesn't work 3/4ths
the time. Figure that in to your figures and what do you have? The biggest
joke here is your constant ill informed posts.

LOL
if you can earn big with ul.to, you won't touch filefactory.
only if you have no good option left, you will try filefactory, just like March, 2012, 1 month after megaupload filesonic fileserve issue.
people started to try filefactory, because there wasn't much good host left.

or maybe some people here upload to ul.to,rapidgator,filefactory, extabit, and ryushare at the same time , that's most people who are uploading warez do. they all think they can earn big if they are uploading to multiple hosts.

from download's view, especially free users, filefactory is crap too.

from premium downloaders' side, most of the time you are satisfied with the premium service, unless you need to use premium account to leech a lot of stuffs daily.

who would like to buy a premium account that almost has no links to download

and does filefactory has PPD plan? if not, why you care about free downloaders?
as far as i know, filefactory limit the free download availablity some months ago on purpose, to increase sales.

they saw other big competitors were down ,and then designed a new affiliate program, and lasted only a few months.
and when other big hosts rise, yeah, this shit filefactory is so scared to invest more money to come out compete with ul.to, rapidgiator, ryushare, extabit.com and be a pussy again, by decreasing the rate and payment issue, whatever.

they are alwasy doing this.

and they might be waiting ul.to / rapidgator to fall, and then design another few month new affilite program to attract uploaders.
who's gonna use filefactory for long term...

yeah, use it as backup host might be good.

I've never used a file hosting service that was as lousy as the one FileFactory provides. "Back in the days", my users were constantly complaining that they couldn't download any file because FileFactory gave them error messages saying "the file will be back soon" or "all free available spots are occupied, please buy premium in order to proceed".

November 2012 they announced a 50 percent discount sale on a year of premium with FileFactory. Who would even pay a dollar to use the service they provide?? I know I wouldn't.

FileFactory is the crappiest file hosting site around. Let's see who will be around for another year or who won't. My guess is that FileFactory won't.

cheapest host out there.

My words exactly; cheapest in price, in service and in quality!

^
hahahaha lol you can leave them if you want my guess they will still be here around 2016 as well why? because even when cash whores abandoned it still lived :D and guess what it has been online since 2005 so you "Opnion" is automatically deemded pathetic :)

LOL, you are one funny dude.
I'm not going to discuss this with someone that only posts in this thread, either you are working for filefactory or are some creepy blind filefactory fan

^
hahahaha lol you can leave them if you want

I already did as soon as they began lying about "we have no funds to pay our affiliates".

guess what it has been online since 2005

So what? Megaupload was founded in 2005 as well, doesn't make a business like that immune.

2005: You talk about that year as if they have been has been online for AGES... guess what, it's only been seven years and alot has changed since then. Too bad they still live in 2005 though.

File Factory ran away with the money their "affiliates", "partners" (or whatever they like to call them) has earned them and started a new website for them, lol. Shortage of funds? Hell no.

LOL, you are one funny dude.
I'm not going to discuss this with someone that only posts in this thread, either you are working for filefactory or are some creepy blind filefactory fan

That's right. I only post in this thread, because it's the only one
that concerns me. You on the other hand seem to have a absolute
worthless opinion on every subject. I guess that would be because
you are ignorant on every subject. In other words....you're nothing
but a troll.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I already did as soon as they began lying about "we have no funds to pay our affiliates".

So what? Megaupload was founded in 2005 as well, doesn't make a business like that immune.

2005: You talk about that year as if they have been has been online for AGES... guess what, it's only been seven years and alot has changed since then. Too bad they still live in 2005 though.

File Factory ran away with the money their "affiliates", "partners" (or whatever they like to call them) has earned them and started a new website for them, lol. Shortage of funds? Hell no.

Only 7 years? I guess that would be close to 7 years longer than
any other file host besides Rapidshare, and I see no one cussing
that shitty service in here. Say what you will about FF, but they've
not only been in service longer than most, they were one of the only
file host sites if any others at all, that were never listed amongst
the multitude of sites on the FBI's and other enforcement agency's
watch list. It all boils down to what you use a file host for. Are you
of the opinion that you're in some sort of business with them??? lol
If so, then you might rethink that and start collecting aluminum cans
for a living. If you use them to store files, and expect those files to
still be there years from now, that's another story, because I can
honestly say that I have files that I uploaded over 4 years ago still
in service.

It's all a matter of choice. If you like them fine......if you don't.....then
move on. All file hosts suck these days, find the one you dislike the
least, then move the hell on. You guys act as if your little rants on
this website will make a shit as to whether FF stays in business or not lol.
Use this thread for helpful information, rather than as if you're trying
to peddle some sort of witch doctor medicine.

moron said:
That's right. I only post in this thread, because it's the only one
that concerns me. You on the other hand seem to have a absolute
worthless opinion on every subject. I guess that would be because
you are ignorant on every subject. In other words....you're nothing
but a troll.
LOL, yes everybody with another opinion is a troll and worthless, are you by any chance Australian because i know other Australians that don't like other peoples opinions.

Filefactory is just like you worthless and useless, people already start to give away free vouchers because nobody wants to pay for useless shit like a filefactory premium.

Filefactory premium is just about as useless as a left handed hammer.

Ofcourse they will never be listed in a list of filehost by any agency, because its really rare you will be able to download something from them, or find a download link on a decent share site. Simply said for you, i doubt any agency would bother with a crappy host.

7 years of being a crappy host must be a record somewhere.

so i just got payed.. but had to do it thru a third party system since payza is not supported in my location.
2012-12-02_1249.png

Back