Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
if you take a look at their official site they claim alertexchanger is officially approved exchange service!!

https://www.payza.com/support/payza-authorized-exchangers

but payza is a fucking scam, always been always will be, no company name change will ever solve bad reputation they got

The fact Alertexchanger is Payza approved exchanger doesn't mean anything to me,since they have block my money,not complete my order or reverse the transaction as i asked them a lot of times.They don't even reply to my mails.Looks both of them are scams,but the biggest scamp sould be Alertexchanger.I think i lost my 150$ :((

Lol, guess this is the only thing left for you to do, since filefactory is so crappy you can't say anything to defend it anymore........

It's one thing for a file host to be crappy.....a total different thing
for a person to be. You are neither helpful, or constructive in any way.
In other words.....you're a fucking prick. You share no files, you share
no worthy advice, and are as fucking stupid as the day is long. So....
go fuck yourself..and while you're at it.....have a very merry fucking Christmas.

It's one thing for a file host to be crappy.....a total different thing
for a person to be. You are neither helpful, or constructive in any way.
In other words.....you're a fucking prick. You share no files, you share
no worthy advice, and are as fucking stupid as the day is long. So....
go fuck yourself..and while you're at it.....have a very merry fucking Christmas.

Lol, typical frustrated filefactory user, takes for ever to upload and then they don't pay in the end.

You share no files
Do'h, its no allowed to share files here, think before you type something.

you share
no worthy advice
its not my place, to advice people to switch to a real working and paying filehost, if people want to get screwed by filefactory then they should just keep on using filefactory.

stop using this host, they lie and don't pay (req 15nov, email no reply), they are closing very soon, just trying to grab as much as they can before they are completely dead.

they are desperate now they bomb your email acc with all their premium account discount ads.:wave:

I've been payed on 1 December, but I did not stop uploading for past few months, also every day i have sales. I think that they payed everybody who didn't stop uploading even when they did not do any payouts

I'd recommend using Mediafire for backup if your files are legit and non-pirated.

For Backup, I would recommend Rapidshare, even for free user, files never expired (so no need to spend money)

"my" files are not legit & non-pirated & them size between 512 Mo & 1024 Mo
some time i need download more than 50 Go daily when files deleted

then i don't think that rapidshare and mediafire are the good solution

anyway thanks for answers :wave:

Last edited:
Back