Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Well I took them up on their special Premium offer for 1 year for $39 yesterday and even though it shows in my acct on there and PPal confirmed payment, they still havent given me the Premium service.....Im downloading still as a "Free" downloader

niol Thanks for the info. Sorry for repeating my question again but i need to know which files generate sales on my account. Is there any way of getting detailed info with premium account? If anyone knows about this please enlight me. It'd be much appreciated.

@Ladybird FF said in their support forums:

" Hello,
We are currently experiencing delays in payment approvals. This is not something we can control as the delay is coming from PayPal's end. You can find more information regarding this issue here:
https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/documentation-tools/site-status
Sorry for the delays.

EDIT: This has been resolved. "

Thanks and their support replied to my ticket very fast and confirmed I am a Premium holder, however when I download something either direct or through JDownload, it is still downloading at a FREE downloader speed.

I will let them know again and update you and thanks for the help. :sun:

FFactory responded very fast again,,,,I can now
download faster as a Premium member, with their site directly, but the prob with JDownloader is a problem with them, Not FFactory

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Incredible sniffdog,,,you sniffed that out yet their own support staff didnt know it.......

Thank you! LBB :sun:

Can't FF be used in IDM?

Yes i am using IDM and i saved my login details to get the direct download link

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

How i can copy my own file?

There is no copy option but you can rename file and upload again :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Today I got 3.60$ for 1 sale but no premium period account = 18$ !!
Anyone know this sale for what?!

I am also trying to find the which file created a sale but they are not showing that info. have any one know how to check the sale info ?

I think it was only three days ago, when another member asked the same question about checking the source of a sale.

Take the time to read some previous posts, before asking duplicate questions.

share ur experience

Well as I have posted on here before, their support is very fast on their replies to tickets. Im impressed.[/good work Ladyb]

hello ladybird, it seems that you have alot experience with filefactory, as i know in 2011, usually FF usually pay for the first and second payment, and then the third and so on they don't pay with the reason copyright.

I don't have experience with them in 2012, do u always get paid every month? do they change the ownership and change the rules?
please share your experience with us

btw i like your DT forum, good work :)

Back