Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
i'm getting tired of filefactory... those annoying "no free slots", "the server hosting the file you are requesting is down for maintenance,please check back soon"... people are cursing my guts for using this host :))

i received from filefactory:

We would like to announce our new affiliate ranking system - *Bronze*, *Silver*, *Gold* and *Platinum*. Every affiliate starts with *Gold*. You will be in the *Platinum* rank if your performance is good. Here you will receive 50% more.

We would like to thank you for your continuing support.

Best regards,
Alex

i received from filefactory:

We would like to announce our new affiliate ranking system - *Bronze*, *Silver*, *Gold* and *Platinum*. Every affiliate starts with *Gold*. You will be in the *Platinum* rank if your performance is good. Here you will receive 50% more.

We would like to thank you for your continuing support.

Best regards,
Alex
did you mistaken?

This message come from filevelocity, not filefactory

Filefactory is at this moment a very best server. More than 1500 files lost due to bad servers. At this moment do not upload any files to filefactory.

Last edited:
Many other hosts have had similar problems in the past including Rapidshare, FileServe and Hotfile. Once a server crashes, they rarely bring the files back. Worse, you have to test all your files to see which ones are gone. It's nasty, but this problem isn't unique to FF.

Back