Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Definitive truth about FileFactory for those who want to hear.

File Factory scam or not, read all about it!

They made it very hard to generate sales because they are members of LinkSnappy, Linkifier and probably other services that offer premium access to over 100 file hosts with unlimited download quota and speed, for the price of one premium. To translate, why would you buy FileFactory premium when you can buy one premium and have access to 100 hosts.

So if you are on PPS, and you generate sales, money is made and you will be payed.

But if you are on PPD, with those unrealistically high PPD rates, you are being baited. When you request your money, they will decide based on number of sales if they want to pay you or not. Again, no sales - no money.

There is one solution only, and that is to cancel your pending payment by messaging "Andy" and use those funds to create vouchers that can be sold with a discount if you are lucky. There are people who need FileFactory I just have no idea where to find them.

I stopped using FF, but after making a payment (more than 8 months waiting), I tried using it again. The last payout has been done in 21 days after the payout request.

About FileFactory....

I'm using for a while and the earnings are small, let's see if i reach the minimum then i will have a informed opinion about the service.

Note: As a file hosting service for users is great, only 2 clicks to download.

Back