Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
SVz0uHc.png

Got my 100$

this is first time happend FF approved my payment but i did not get it in btc account i laways paid in btc but this is first time i did not get paid and my payment is also approved wtf . filefactory support is bad

18 july approved but not got any payment in btc account.

Last edited:
I did get paid earlyer in the year but not now, said it would be done next week it's now the week after and no longer responding to messages. If you need reliable payments and communication filefactory is not for you.

My fate in this host is fading.

I never know if they are going to pay or not.

PPD rates are too good to be true, so they probably choose who to pay and everybody else gets nothing.

They paid me last time after I wrote a long e-mail and promised to do a lot of work.

This time I've sent message begging them to pay me. I got no answer at all.

I am not a beggar, I am honest and a hard worker and I don't want to beg for my earnings.

It's humiliating...

I have a feeling that my earnings will stack up in time to 500-600$ and I'm never gonna see that money.

I hope I am wrong but if they were honest they would have their own thread on this forum.

My fate in this host is fading.

I never know if they are going to pay or not.

PPD rates are too good to be true, so they probably choose who to pay and everybody else gets nothing.

They paid me last time after I wrote a long e-mail and promised to do a lot of work.

This time I've sent message begging them to pay me. I got no answer at all.

I am not a beggar, I am honest and a hard worker and I don't want to beg for my earnings.

It's humiliating...

I have a feeling that my earnings will stack up in time to 500-600$ and I'm never gonna see that money.

I hope I am wrong but if they were honest they would have their own thread on this forum.

any update? did you got paid?

also, is there any other filehosting thats have PPD program?

Back