Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you cut to half the minimum download speed. Good job. Now I have half of downloads I had yesterday in twice as many hours.

I already explained above. Do you even know what Best Effort means?

Site is worthy of respect

Thanks for upgrade

Thank you

@fiberupload:
When do you suggest to request payout? today, tomorrow, friday? according to the site you will make payouts this sunday 25th and I think you mentioned to request payouts a couple of days earlier

Today will be the best. Check How it Works from: http://fiberupload.com/pages/affiliate-program.html

FIBERUPLOAD you are a fking joke. Now a file with 550 downloads CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED WITHOUT PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

I already explain that too. This error appears when the server (where that file is hosted) is overloaded. This message could appear and disappear in minutes.

This is a warn: if you continue to swear I will not answer to your question anymore. Also I will report you to wjunction.

Regards

I already explain that too. This error appears when the server (where that file is hosted) is overloaded. This message could appear and disappear in minutes.

NO. You said that only files dowloaded over 750 times will have this limit when the server is overloaded. My file has 549 downloads. Shame

Lol, do you think they will invest more in servers and hardware to increase their limits? They didn`t mention anything about that, enjoy your 50 kb/s download and your 120 s waiting time captcha. oh and you "file is available only for premium users" when the servers are overloaded. I will request a pay-out tonight, curious about what will happen.

All we want to do is to offer best quality services to our customers. This is what a respectable business does.
In order to offer good services we need to respect our customers, so they can continue their paid subscriptions(rebills), so we can continue upgrading this host and to have money to pay you ;)
In order to respect the paid customers, we need to limit free users, so the premium users may have all the speed they need.
If you want to understand this so we can make money together is OK, if not ... Ok again.

Have a nice day!

Another thing: why are you not fair and show the correct message when the servers are overloaded for free users? Instead of "File reached the maximum number of downloads for free users, buy premium accout etc" it should be "Servers are overloaded, try again in a few minutes, or consider purchasing a premium account" since you clearly stated that it`s just an overload problem, the file didn`t actually reached any limit.

But it's curious that all your changes are only to your advantage.

So don't write something like "We work together etc, etc,etc." This implement that you do something for your uploaders, and you don't.

Another thing: why are you not fair and show the correct message when the servers are overloaded for free users? Instead of "File reached the maximum number of downloads for free users, buy premium accout etc" it should be "Servers are overloaded, try again in a few minutes, or consider purchasing a premium account" since you clearly stated that it`s just an overload problem, the file didn`t actually reached any limit.

Because the soft puts this limit automatically in order NOT to overload the servers

Absolutely, exactly my thoughts.

I have more and more visitors complaining about it, this has officially started to be worrying.

I know that writing "cheer up dudes, coming back in 10 minutes might do the trick, you don't need to buy a premium just for that" would be bad for your business.

But I'm certain it's possible to find a suitable way to explain it. Please, be more wordy, or your file hosting service will become hated (not just badmouthed), and being hated leads to being banned from big places.

@fiberupload,

When the file download counts reached to 600. This message was showing for free user.

Upgrade to Premium to download this file!
This file reached max downloads limit for free users.

Can you adjust it or this is a limit for free user?

Explain me this :

Sans_titre367.jpg

Sans_titre2d38.jpg

The only possibility is that when you deleted some files, you deleted also the earnings that it generated. If this is true, many will leave you !

@Squall10 : except if you didn't already request some money before that.

How to say it...
Money requested
+
Account Balance
=
Total sum of the earnings

my question is why you clear the files in 5 days? this is an inconvenient that is a conditional to much people

my question is why you clear the files in 5 days? this is an inconvenient that is a conditional to much people

I have never requested a payment...

please post when you received the pay xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back