Status
Not open for further replies.
Ftp files will appear in "My Files" very soon after upload.

About jDownloader, I think they need to add us.

Think I found a bug, they appear too soon 8-)

Files are still uploading, but I already see them in file manager.

One file is completed, but file size in manager is smaller as what I uploaded, so file will not work

Think it would be better if we can transfer them manually when we are sure upload is completed. The way it is now, we will not be able to resume broken uploads I supposse ?

FiberUpload there is problem with my stats :facepalm: + i have 3 months premium account at least give one month premium account:)

Nice Services.

Now We All Uploaders R Waiting For More Storage Space About 500GB or More For Free Users.

More Uploaders = More Downloaders

100GB For Free Users.

U Know Many Uploaders Uploading 50GB + Data Per Day. Do U Think Only 100GB Enough For Them.Though Many Will Buy Pre Account But My Advice PLZ Be Kind And Make At Least 500GB For Free Users or For Special Uploaders.

[My Opinion]

Regards.

Added fiberupload baner and links to my site.
I plan to upload many files these days on fiberupload, so can i get a premium account?
My username is horrmet :)

Thank you for installing FTP !
...But, im not able to connect to server.
Error: Could not connect to server

=):)):D ⇒ :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

As stable and usable, Please strengthen the server.

Hey are you giving Free Premium accounts ?
If yes then what are the requirements to get free premium ?? :)

I am getting good downloads too. Can i ask request for free premium of 1month or 3months ??

Last edited:
Hello Fiberupload . A few words to you : if you keep good work with your filehost website and you pay all users on time , prepare to become leader in this domain.I will send to you from my website about 1000 unique downloaders daily . Have a long life.

Enjoy FiberUpload.com

It is really funny :D

Yesterday I posted a message showing an ostrich putting his head in the ground - the universal sign for ignoring problems. Reason was that I did not receive one decent reply on my questions ; everything was working fine on your site, and if I had problems, well, I had to blame someone else.

Today, you implemented FTP, a very good thing and a big thank you for that.

Unfortunately, it seems there are some problems with it, me and some other nice people who want to help you to make fiberupload work well reported them nicely.

What do we see ? Nobody had a reply... BUT every idiot (sorry guys, no offence) who ask for a free premium account has one in minutes.

So I will stop making suggestions, stop reporting problems, stop with everything....

No, sorry, not everything, as I'm not a beggar I simply paid for my 3 months premium. As you are in a good mood now for answering stupid questions, you will surely have no problem to change it into one year ? (and hey, praise tho lord, today I receive already TWO sales, gonna be rich soon ;-)

PS :

- I moved a stripped version of my blog to your site, just finished today. Everything was unfortunately not possible because of frequent problems with RU and the fact that many of these old files will be deleted in 60 days anyway

- If I post something here, it is to help you to solve problems, not to criticise you. But if I, or everyone else, receive replies about asking to your team (a new filehost with a real team, and a spokesman who can make no decisions by himself, does it exist ???), that the whole world is to blame for my problems except Fiberupload, I become a bit sarcastic :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back