Status
Not open for further replies.
shit host, no FTP, remote upload doesn't work, uploading stopped at 3%, speed is 400kb/s only, tried to upload a file from my 1GBPS dedicated server ( Don't Blame my Server's speed or connectivity, it's fine, your servers are bad )

so make it good and add FTP and the remote upload speed must be at least 10-15MB/s to be passed. otherwise good bye and close the site.

I am using Rapid leech and there is no promlem with other filehost except yours...

We will check.
Thank you for your feedback.

shit host, no FTP, remote upload doesn't work, uploading stopped at 3%, speed is 400kb/s only, tried to upload a file from my 1GBPS dedicated server ( Don't Blame my Server's speed or connectivity, it's fine, your servers are bad )

so make it good and add FTP and the remote upload speed must be at least 10-15MB/s to be passed. otherwise good bye and close the site.

We will check.
Please speak nice, because all we want is to make this host better and make money together.
This topic is to solve the problems you find on our website, not to swear.
Thank you for your feedback.

Why I can not access "My Files"?

Please tell me what error are you receiving?

Of course it's your server, Fiberupload rocks =)

ce20ec7f86.jpg

No problem for me.

Make 20 euros in 4 days (PPD plan) 6 euros in 1 day (Today)
I'm waiting my payment and i'm uploading at 2Mo/sec.

This is the beginning ... Be patient !

Last edited:
WHAT THE F#CK?!?!?!??!?!? ARE U FKKING KIDDING ME?

umOn3

http://imgur.com/umOn3

Guys, a file cannot be downloaded more than 700 times. This sh*t sucks :facepalm:X-(

LLE: Now seems to work. Have you just increased the limit, fiberupload? What is the new limit?

Last edited:
WHAT THE F#CK?!?!?!??!?!? ARE U FKKING KIDDING ME?

umOn3

http://imgur.com/umOn3

Guys, a file cannot be downloaded more than 700 times. This sh*t sucks :facepalm:X-(

LLE: Now seems to work. Have you just increased the limit, fiberupload? What is the new limit?

We customized the script and this message appears only when downloading files with more than 700 downloads on servers that are overloaded.
This message can appear and disappear depending on the load of the server where that file is hosted.
This feature is for premium users, that paid for our services, in order for them to be able to download and not to complain about speed.

Last edited:
Really? So a free or premium download 1000 files and you count 1000 files?
No limitation per day, or number of files counted?
Also please i want to ask about some strange revenue here:

I'm sure that my downloaders come at 99.99% from italy so is not right!
I have to make 0,574 euro for 78 dl and not 0.064 euro...

Thanx for reply.

We customized the script and this message appears only when downloading files with more than 700 downloads on servers that are overloaded.
This message can appear and disappear depending on the load of the server where that file is hosted.
This feature is for premium users, that paid for our services, in order for them to be able to download and not to complain about speed.

Then I will just re-upload the files that have more than 700 downloads :facepalm:

Really? So a free or premium download 1000 files and you count 1000 files?
No limitation per day, or number of files counted?
Also please i want to ask about some strange revenue here:

I'm sure that my downloaders come at 99.99% from italy so is not right!
I have to make 0,574 euro for 78 dl and not 0.064 euro...

Thanx for reply.

Please send a mail to : support [at] fiberupload.com with this problem. Don't forget to tell your username.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back