Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem fair to us either but we were bound by PayPal and DMCA agencies to remove the money made with the reported copyrighted files. This was 1-2 times only, for a few files. We are working on this legal issues so everybody earn fair. I'm discussing right now with my associates in order to do something about it.

Wow. I mean WOW ! You really don't understand how this business works at all, do you ? Seriously dude - that is GAME OVER. Time to unsubscribe from this thread and move on, and be thankful I decided to wait a while before jumping on board. I feel like I've had a lucky escape - the only time I've wasted on this host was reading this thread ;)

Just to sum up ...
1) You delete premium users files after 60 days without download
2) You You tell free users they can't download a file that was supposed to be free unless they buy premium
3) You remove earnings if a file get's dmca'd
4) Download speeds for free users are appalling and totally unacceptable.

Why is anyone still here ?

Why you don't make a optin to "clone/copy" files?
For example user XPTO upload LINUX.iso and ocuppes 2GB of disc.
I upload the same file LINUX.iso and ocuppes 2GB of disc.
So there is the same file in the server occuping 4GB.

But for example I go to a blog/site and find the XPTO user link htt://fiberuplod/filefr23r32r2 and I copy it and past in the clone/copy area and it gives me my link. This way there is only one file occuping less space in disc and the 2 users have their own links to share.
This ideia is only for files that you have the links from other user, not to files that you upload from your PC.

I will continue to work with this host a little more time, to see if they improve their "high end servers that are connected via optical fiber cable", if not it will be bye bye for me to. :)

Doesn't seem fair to us either but we were bound by PayPal and DMCA agencies to remove the money made with the reported copyrighted files. This was 1-2 times only, for a few files. We are working on this legal issues so everybody earn fair. I'm discussing right now with my associates in order to do something about it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I post multi links on my thread, and i can tell that Fiberupload seems to be one of the favorit choice for "free users", so i guess they DL speed must be good.

I hope that Fiberupload system distinguish files deleted by the users from the files deleted by DMCA claims....8-), because automated systems are so rarely in uploaders favor.

BTW thanks for the upgrade FiberUpload

9qgHQ

http://imgur.com/9qgHQ

I honestly waited 5-10 minutes and this speed was constant. It`s just too slow to worth the waiting. I tried downloading other files, and I had a decent (for fiberupload) 90 kb/s. I guess some of your servers are much slower than others.

also please check 86.55.158.103, 86.55.158.108, 86.55.158.106. (speed not stable and somtime get stuck) both servers are not stable.
86.55.158.113 giving me super good speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back