Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain me this :

Sans_titre367.jpg

Sans_titre2d38.jpg

The only possibility is that when you deleted some files, you deleted also the earnings that it generated. If this is true, many will leave you !

yea its true

bye bye..fiberupload

dont upload here.....any more

I have joined your service yesterday and tested your upload speed and as i have already reported it in this thread the upload speed was good and reliable.
Today i found out that DL count is very good too, even more it was surprisingly good :).
But I am a little bit worry by the Squall10 "issue" and the difference between his earnings and "payment balance".
I read that you provide premium on request i will probably need one, because your free user disk storage is limited to only 100 Go, hope you'll upgrade me, thanks in advance .

Last edited:
what the hell is this it is not uploading yet now i tries from last 6 days but not uploading any single file kindly set the uploading issue or other wise we are not intrested to work on your file host

2012-03-16 83 / €0.841 0 / €0 €0 €0.841
2012-03-17 565 / €5.907 0 / €0 €0 €5.907
2012-03-18 752 / €7.659 0 / €0 €0 €7.659
2012-03-19 472 / €4.44 0 / €0 €0 €4.44
2012-03-20 912 / €8.256 0 / €0 €0 €8.256
2012-03-21 664 / €5.882 0 / €0 €0 €5.882
2012-03-22 280 / €2.526 0 / €0 €0 €2.526

3728 / €35.511 0 / €0 €0 €35.511

It's ok for me (PPd Plan)

Warning for JDownloader update !!!!

I know this is a bit off topic, but it might be interesting for some people.

I have JDownloader on my Linux computer. Fiberupload worked fine with the old Bullet settings.

But now I updated JDownloader as they made a plugin for Fiber :

http://jdownloader.org/changes/index

JDownloader now recognises Fiber files BUT there is no way to enter your premium settings, so I can only download as a free user X-(

Once again, I use the Linux version, so am not sure if the same problem will happen with Windows users.

Btw @ Fiberupload, I noticed my premium is extended, thanks for that

Edit : have been in contact with JDownloader support. They need temporary premium access in order to enable it, so I 'borrowed' them my premium login for a couple of days.

So Admin, if you see me login from a strange IP adress, it's them working on the good case, not some premium link generator

Last edited:
Why is that? we all lose money

Don't you bloody newbs even care to read the contents of the last two pages of discussion ?

http://www.wjunction.com/1457291-post645.htm

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=64+%E2%82%AC+in+%24

EDIT : I'm extremely hostile to calling people newbs, because usually I tent to screw up like a newb, precisely, immediately after this, and I'm at all times deeply aware I'm just a humble person, not an elite.
But, still, compared to the clam-IQ-like creatures lurking in the wjunction affiliate forums, the "bloody newbs" term was an obligation.

Don't think it's a currency conversion. In my account, there is absolutely no difference between the two amounts.

Unless you guys are all paid in dollars, and lucky me in euro's :))

It is not about $ and € issue. Yesterday in the morning, I had 80€ (Not $) in "My account" and 80€ in "Reports". And in the night, it changed in "M account" to 64€...

Fiberupload don't work with $ in my belief.

Oh, and 64 € = 84 $ and in my picture, it's 80 so it is not a € and $ issue.

Doesn't seem fair to us either but we were bound by PayPal and DMCA agencies to remove the money made with the reported copyrighted files. This was 1-2 times only, for a few files. We are working on this legal issues so everybody earn fair. I'm discussing right now with my associates in order to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back