FastDrive.io

Hello WJ community,

FastDrive.io is looking for partners who want to earn extra money. Besides earning, we are providing reliable storage solution with no extra cost too. It’s completely free.

Rewards for webmaster, uploaders and publishers.

Withdrawal options: Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer and personal payment request possible
Minimum withdrawal: $50 for Payoneer and $20 for others

Free users:
- 1TB Storage
- Inactive file deletion 30 days
- Upload file size up to 5GB

Premium users:
- Unlimited Storage
- Files are kept forever.
- Upload file size up to 50GB
- Extra 5% will be added to your withdrawal amount as loyalty.
- Premium subscription is active forever as long as the requirements are met. It will be extended on monthly basis.

Premium accounts are also provided for FREE who has more than 1k downloads per day and use FastDrive.io as primary.

REGISTER NOW and feel free to ask here if you need further information.

Happy earning while sharing your files!

Regards,
FastDrive.io

332 comments
Hello @FastDrive.io , again the remote upload does not work :(, it keeps loading the files and they are not uploaded

capture.jpg

Please read the previous messages and you will get an answer for your questions. Earning was messed up too because of database broken.

Yes

Currently we don't have plan to change the rate.

It was already fixed.

Please check the previous message.

hello fastdrive.

1.Thank you for the speed of my first payment.
2. Some time ago I made the claim that the amount of 10 dollars disappeared from my account and before receiving my payment I sent him a mp counting the details but the amount that I lost due to a system error they did not send me that money so I already lost it ?
3. You could review my account and if I qualify for a premium, please my username is: posteadorx.

hello fastdrive.

1.Thank you for the speed of my first payment.
2. Some time ago I made the claim that the amount of 10 dollars disappeared from my account and before receiving my payment I sent him a mp counting the details but the amount that I lost due to a system error they did not send me that money so I already lost it ?
3. You could review my account and if I qualify for a premium, please my username is: posteadorx.
Sorry additional payment is missed this time. Please remind us next payout. We will add additional amount.
For the premium, we no longer offer premium free. Otherwise you could could purchase premium.

Ok Thanks for the info.
When ever any issue happen always post here is wjunction its very helpful for us.
We have just noticed this morning and it should be fixed now.
Sorry for your inconvenience.
Post automatically merged:

We have changed the max upload file size from 5GB to 1GB for Free users.
Others remain the same.

Last edited:
Admin please work on your upload speed files more then 1 Gb taking so much time to upload and many times links failed to complete i am zoom file uploader.
Post automatically merged:

Admin please work on your upload speed files more then 1 Gb taking so much time to upload and many times links failed to complete i am zoom file uploader.
I am using

Last edited:
Back