FastDrive.io

Hello WJ community,

FastDrive.io is looking for partners who want to earn extra money. Besides earning, we are providing reliable storage solution with no extra cost too. It’s completely free.

Rewards for webmaster, uploaders and publishers.

Withdrawal options: Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer and personal payment request possible
Minimum withdrawal: $50 for Payoneer and $20 for others

Free users:
- 1TB Storage
- Inactive file deletion 30 days
- Upload file size up to 5GB

Premium users:
- Unlimited Storage
- Files are kept forever.
- Upload file size up to 50GB
- Extra 5% will be added to your withdrawal amount as loyalty.
- Premium subscription is active forever as long as the requirements are met. It will be extended on monthly basis.

Premium accounts are also provided for FREE who has more than 1k downloads per day and use FastDrive.io as primary.

REGISTER NOW and feel free to ask here if you need further information.

Happy earning while sharing your files!

Regards,
FastDrive.io

332 comments
It is already paid.

Thanks
tRA345f.png

I always upload files to 8 hosts together files uploaded in all hosts very quickly and provide me download link instantly in zoom uploader but fastdrive always on the last and took 4 to 5 minutes extra that's really irritating if files size more then 1 gb then its very hard to complete upload.

zoom uploader is smarter software which i am using for 8 hosts and its very hard to use web upload
these hosts using 10 gpbs dedicated upload speed if fastdrive also have 10 gpbs dedicated connection then fastdrive also should upload like other hosts.

If the problem in zoom uploader then you should have talk the owner he is really a gentleman he definitely solve the problem.

check i have added a link of uploading speed remember in this video files size is around 500 to 600 mb but still fastdrive on last of all.

Successfully submitted my first payout request.
But my 1 TB space is full now i need to delete files to upload new ?

User name: GaGafunia
Payment sent.

Free users have limit of 1TB storage. If you want to upload more, yes you have to delete some files.
Otherwise, you can upgrade to Premium that has unlimited for hot storage.

There's a problem with download count?

At least on the My Files page, new files do not have more than 2 downloads.
Thank you for payment! But with statistics and the truth is a problem !!!
View files to zero, although money is credited.
We don't see any problem with download count and it is counted correctly.
We count 1 download/1 IP and counted only for 100% completed download. Also we do not count proxy/VPN and bot traffic.
The problem seems to be your download may be not completed 100% or download several times from the same IP or proxy/VPN or bot.

We don't see any problem with download count and it is counted correctly.
We count 1 download/1 IP and counted only for 100% completed download. Also we do not count proxy/VPN and bot traffic.
The problem seems to be your download may be not completed 100% or download several times from the same IP or proxy/VPN or bot.
Now everything works well. Thank you !!!

Back