FastDrive.io

Hello WJ community,

FastDrive.io is looking for partners who want to earn extra money. Besides earning, we are providing reliable storage solution with no extra cost too. It’s completely free.

Rewards for webmaster, uploaders and publishers.

Withdrawal options: Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer and personal payment request possible
Minimum withdrawal: $50 for Payoneer and $20 for others

Free users:
- 1TB Storage
- Inactive file deletion 30 days
- Upload file size up to 5GB

Premium users:
- Unlimited Storage
- Files are kept forever.
- Upload file size up to 50GB
- Extra 5% will be added to your withdrawal amount as loyalty.
- Premium subscription is active forever as long as the requirements are met. It will be extended on monthly basis.

Premium accounts are also provided for FREE who has more than 1k downloads per day and use FastDrive.io as primary.

REGISTER NOW and feel free to ask here if you need further information.

Happy earning while sharing your files!

Regards,
FastDrive.io

332 comments
Hi @FastDrive.io
, can you upload Spain to group 1?
Currently there is not much traffic in Spain. If we have more traffic in Spain, it might be moved up.
Now moved to Tier 2 at the moment.

Any known server issues? Keep getting errors while uploading.
"ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload."
We don't see any issue. Can you please try again? If you still have problem, please share screenshot.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

From your FAQ:
"You can upload as many files as you want.."

So after 12 files (706 MB total) I get this:
"Error: You have reached the maximum permitted uploads for today."

Not sure how someone is going to get 1000 daily downloads with these restrictions.

From your FAQ:
"You can upload as many files as you want.."

So after 12 files (706 MB total) I get this:
"Error: You have reached the maximum permitted uploads for today."

Not sure how someone is going to get 1000 daily downloads with these restrictions.
Upload limit removed. It was set by mistake. Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi, friend

Your server proposal could be interesting, I have some questions to ask you.

Do you plan to make changes to the server in the short or medium term, for example limiting speed or views?

Do you plan to add more sticky advertising with annoying windows that open? or will you keep the model you have now.
I have verified that the links, , are not recognized by JDowloader and it is only downloaded via the web. The advertising that exists now, in principle seems to be clean, I think it is VERY important that it remains clean for this download method.

I am considering using it but I want to know more about the plans that you could have in the short and medium term as I have told you before. I do not want to work with the server and that in 1 or 2 months there will be some of these changes and they will destroy the good points that now offers the server and get back to work 2 times.

Finally, I have seen that your server is a clone of lestupload.io. I have several GB hosted there and it happened to stop working a few days ago. Do you have something with lestupload.io or is it a different owner?

Regards my friend.

Hi, friend

Your server proposal could be interesting, I have some questions to ask you.

Do you plan to make changes to the server in the short or medium term, for example limiting speed or views?

Do you plan to add more sticky advertising with annoying windows that open? or will you keep the model you have now.
I have verified that the links, , are not recognized by JDowloader and it is only downloaded via the web. The advertising that exists now, in principle seems to be clean, I think it is VERY important that it remains clean for this download method.

I am considering using it but I want to know more about the plans that you could have in the short and medium term as I have told you before. I do not want to work with the server and that in 1 or 2 months there will be some of these changes and they will destroy the good points that now offers the server and get back to work 2 times.

Finally, I have seen that your server is a clone of lestupload.io. I have several GB hosted there and it happened to stop working a few days ago. Do you have something with lestupload.io or is it a different owner?

Regards my friend.
1) We don't limit anything any speed or views. But in some cases, the speed might be slow when getting high amount of traffic or at peak time.

2) There is no pop or layer adverting at the moment. We might place only a pop in future according to the business requirement. We try to keep the advertisement as clean as possible because we know how annoy of pops and some advertisements.

3) We personally run a file hosting website over 2 years and still running but only for private and personal use. We just now open with a new domain for public that is no aged. The domain seems to be fresh but we already have experience with file hosting and our plan is for long term. Every aged website start from fresh domain unless buying premium or aged domain. So we are only at the first step to become aged.

4) We are not clone of lestupload.io but using the same script. So most of the file hosting websites use the same script or just modify one. Using the same script doesn't mean the same business. Every website has their own business model even using the same script.

Thank you for interesting and let us know if you still need further information.

Last edited:
Back