VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now install Kloxo anytime from your control panel for free instantly 24x7.

Instant installation of cPanel from VPS management panel will be added soon.

If you wish to use a different control panel we can make that for you also for 1-click installation.

No longer providing free trial. If you would like to try out please place an order.

Due to the huge demand trial has been withdrawn.

OK, so I was happy with my account. Got good speeds like I posted.
Today I decided to upgrade to LVE-02 for better speeds, and paid for 6 months in advance.

SPEEDS DROPPED TO LESS THAN HALF.

Now I'm getting constant upload speeds of 500-1500KB/sec and download speeds of 1500KB/sec.

The answer I get from support is "Speed will vary from time to time" and they say that the speeds of all the packages are identical, so there is no reason for it to be different.
Bentink, you specifically said
By default speed is 100 mbps shared, so it varies from time to time. Though the higher plan you take, the more speed you get because LVE-02 and above has burstable to 500 mbps.
This simply is not true according to your support team

I therefore asked for a refund (6 hours after paying for the upgrade) and guess what -
As per our terms refund is only available on first payment.
So now I'm stuck with a slower package at double the price and cannot get a refund.
Nice.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS AND DON'T PAY FOR MORE THAN 1 MONTH AT A TIME!

OK, so I was happy with my account. Got good speeds like I posted.
Today I decided to upgrade to LVE-02 for better speeds, and paid for 6 months in advance.

SPEEDS DROPPED TO LESS THAN HALF.

Now I'm getting constant upload speeds of 500-1500KB/sec and download speeds of 1500KB/sec.

The answer I get from support is "Speed will vary from time to time" and they say that the speeds of all the packages are identical, so there is no reason for it to be different.
Bentink, you specifically said This simply is not true according to your support team

I therefore asked for a refund (6 hours after paying for the upgrade) and guess what -

So now I'm stuck with a slower package at double the price and cannot get a refund.
Nice.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS AND DON'T PAY FOR MORE THAN 1 MONTH AT A TIME!

You do not even know speed does not depend only on the server where you are on, it varies from time to time and on the network route. I never said burstable speed is for downloading from Rapidshare, it is for the VPS. You will not get the same speed from all locations 24x7. If you do not know that you are a noob, no offense please :)

You were even asked in ticket to provide login so that we can find out more but you did not provide.

If I had known that you do not provide refunds I would never have ordered 6 months.
I ordered a product I did not know, after YOU said it would be faster.

You lied, because YOUR support says there is absolutely no difference in speed between the different packages.

This is the reason I asked for a refund. I upgraded the account and paid more according to lies that you sold.

Also, your support people asked me for my Rapidshare login and Password. What kind of company asks for that?

good reply,may be u need to re register every month for getting refund ,lol:))

If you are not satisfied, do not renew.

In his case he thought he would get more than 5-6 MB/s on these plans to rapidshare, but these are the maximum for these plans.

Can you proof the MAXIMUM is 1500 kbps? If you provide me the login details and i find the maximum to be 1500 kbps you will get a refund. If not do you bet to pay double the amount? I can also buy a RS account only for testing, I never used leech before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back