VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE VPS Hosting Credit to users affected by the recent offshorehost.nl issue!

Buy any plan for 1 month and get 1 month free credit added to your account.

Buy any plan for 3 months and get 2 months free credit added to your account.

Buy any plan for 6 months and get 4 months free credit added to your account.

Buy any plan for 12 months and get 6 months free credit added to your account.

Offer limited to first 3 persons only.

Due to experiences by myself and a horde of others, trust your money to WebT on a month to month basis.

Most of all now that WebT and Bentink could not deliver the services they advertised. Also strange rules like not getting a refund if you do a complaint with Paypal (which I considered as blackmail).

Regarding Wodja, if you have no clue how to set up a VPS, expect a couple of days before you have figured out the procedures.

To Bentink's defense, centOS with Kloxxo seems to be the best fast track. But it's very easy to install Kloxxo for a webhost if he uses HyperVM. There is a special template. Most webhosts install Kloxxo for free.

Furthermore, the speed of Rapidleech is very slow for Rapidshare (especially if you consider your VPS and RS are located in the same country). I use Rapidleechhost (which also has a 100mbs) but get at non peak times over 9,000KBS and on peak times 4,000KBS.

To the others, don't depend on a short trial. Performance can change very fast.

Bentink, do you support Remote Desktop?

We do not use HyperVM and Kloxo has to be installed manually. We install it for free on LVE-02 and above. Wodja has LVE-01.

About Paypal dispute, even large datacenters have it in their terms. Because there are people who do not bother to cancel but open disputes.

Are you talking of windows remote desktop?

Due to experiences by myself and a horde of others, trust your money to WebT on a month to month basis.

Most of all now that WebT and Bentink could not deliver the services they advertised. Also strange rules like not getting a refund if you do a complaint with Paypal (which I considered as blackmail).

Regarding Wodja, if you have no clue how to set up a VPS, expect a couple of days before you have figured out the procedures.

To Bentink's defense, centOS with Kloxxo seems to be the best fast track. But it's very easy to install Kloxxo for a webhost if he uses HyperVM. There is a special template. Most webhosts install Kloxxo for free.

Furthermore, the speed of Rapidleech is very slow for Rapidshare (especially if you consider your VPS and RS are located in the same country). I use Rapidleechhost (which also has a 100mbs) but get at non peak times over 9,000KBS and on peak times 4,000KBS.

To the others, don't depend on a short trial. Performance can change very fast.

Bentink, do you support Remote Desktop?

We do not use HyperVM and Kloxo has to be installed manually. We install it for free on LVE-02 and above. Wodja has LVE-01.

About Paypal dispute, even large datacenters have it in their terms. Because there are people who do not bother to cancel but open disputes.

Are you talking of windows remote desktop?

Not to get off topic, but if you have complaints about webthosting create a new thread like numerous other people have! (search the forums) this thread is for sales only.

Second, most companies have this in their TOS not b/c of "blackmail" but honestly because it is annoying. You can solve almost anything via support tickets and talking to the company. Not only that, paypal does not really cover "virtual items" so technically if the webhost provides proof you will lose your money. The only reason for making a paypal dispute would probably be if the host is really scamming you (which does happen alot with nooby hosts, so just be careful who you buy from!) most reputable hosts WILL refund you under many circumstances if you just ask! ;)
I suggest jsut talking it out and such, but it is true do NOT pay in advanced, most likely you may not get a refund (with any host)

Not to get off topic, but if you have complaints about webthosting create a new thread like numerous other people have! (search the forums) this thread is for sales only.

Second, most companies have this in their TOS not b/c of "blackmail" but honestly because it is annoying. You can solve almost anything via support tickets and talking to the company. Not only that, paypal does not really cover "virtual items" so technically if the webhost provides proof you will lose your money. The only reason for making a paypal dispute would probably be if the host is really scamming you (which does happen alot with nooby hosts, so just be careful who you buy from!) most reputable hosts WILL refund you under many circumstances if you just ask! ;)
I suggest jsut talking it out and such, but it is true do NOT pay in advanced, most likely you may not get a refund (with any host)

Thank you for your advise. Sure, if users have complaint about VPS why not tell that? In the first post I said negative feedbacks are also welcome.

It is not for blackmail. If you open a ticket if there is any issue you will get a refund, sometimes refund is also provided after 30 days. Sandino were you not provided refund after 30 days also?

But if anyone opens a dispute without even opening a ticket (it happens) it is irritating to go to paypal and handle the disputes though the client may not win but that is irritating to handle to be honest.

We also have monthly options.

Just a short update.
Speeds have indeed picked up, and at times I have been able to achieve a steady 4000-5500 Kbyte/sec download from Rapidshare.

01-1193d77d92.jpg

For this price, getting these speeds and 30Gb space (on the cheap plan) is definitely worth the money.

I didn't emphasize on the previous shortcomings of Webt. They were just illustrations based on my advice not to pay in advance.

I actually did receive a refund even I opened a Paypal dispute.

Bentink, yes I referred to a Windows Remote Desktop like NX. Do you support that?

Furthermore, is warez hosting (uploading warez files to the VPS and linking direct to them) allowed?

I didn't emphasize on the previous shortcomings of Webt. They were just illustrations based on my advice not to pay in advance.

I actually did receive a refund even I opened a Paypal dispute.

Bentink, yes I referred to a Windows Remote Desktop like NX. Do you support that?

Furthermore, is warez hosting (uploading warez files to the VPS and linking direct to them) allowed?

Well when you open dispute we reserve the right not to refund though in many cases we provide refund after opening dispute but that is not the rule. Once you open dispute it simply waives you to get any refund as per the terms you agree to which is a contract.

There is no Windows VPS at present but will be added soon.

About what is allowed you know better than me sir :)

Just a short update.
Speeds have indeed picked up, and at times I have been able to achieve a steady 4000-5500 Kbyte/sec download from Rapidshare.

01-1193d77d92.jpg

For this price, getting these speeds and 30Gb space (on the cheap plan) is definitely worth the money.

Thank you for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back