VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u give your server ip to ping?

I do not have a test vps at present for pinging as VPS is created after a client's order and I can not provide IP of any particular client as it will be unfair. Any specific reason you are looking for pinging?

Servers are in Europe, average ping time from Domaintools (USA location) is around 160ms.

mainly two reasons first about ur ping time second if you will provide server located in NL then i am not interested. :) i already have there but i am planning to move soon

mainly two reasons first about ur ping time second if you will provide server located in NL then i am not interested. :) i already have there but i am planning to move soon

Server will be in Germany. I am sure it will be better than you present NL location :)

Just an update: All 1 months trials christmas offer are exhausted!

If you want to try before buying and are trusted here, you will however get 1 week trial.

Stock Update: Only 2 more VPS left! All others sold out.

Well... my feedback so far. Support has been very fast and friendly, but unfortunately just about as helpful as 3-legged cat.
Although I've clearly told them exactly what my needs are (VERY SIMPLE), they insist on giving me one line answers to everything, even though I don't really know too much.

I even offered to pay extra for them to assist me with setting up the server. They gladly accepted my payment and then wiped out all I had done so far (installed and configured Rapidleech and had 10gb of files) and installed kloxo, which they said is what I need to use RL.
Anyway, I spent a good 3 hours understanding ubuntu yesterday, now they just wipe it out, install CentOS with Kluxo, and leave me be - with NO EXPLANATIONS, even though I paid for a solution, not for someone to wipe out all I had done and leave me hanging.

Buy this only if you know EXACTLY what you're doing.

Well... my feedback so far. Support has been very fast and friendly, but unfortunately just about as helpful as 3-legged cat.
Although I've clearly told them exactly what my needs are (VERY SIMPLE), they insist on giving me one line answers to everything, even though I don't really know too much.

I even offered to pay extra for them to assist me with setting up the server. They gladly accepted my payment and then wiped out all I had done so far (installed and configured Rapidleech and had 10gb of files) and installed kloxo, which they said is what I need to use RL.
Anyway, I spent a good 3 hours understanding ubuntu yesterday, now they just wipe it out, install CentOS with Kluxo, and leave me be - with NO EXPLANATIONS, even though I paid for a solution, not for someone to wipe out all I had done and leave me hanging.

Buy this only if you know EXACTLY what you're doing.

We suggested you to use kloxo as you were looking to setup your website.

Blank centos does not have anything like mysql, etc. Kloxo installs everything and you will just need to upload rapidleech script with ftp in 2 minutes and it is ready for uploading and downloading.

You confirmed us to install kloxo. When we went to install kloxo we found your OS was ubuntu. Kloxo is not compatible with ubuntu. So we had to install centos on your VPS and then install kloxo. When reinstalling any OS, previous data will be deleted.

I am sorry to see you faced difficulties.

You said you want to use rapidshare uploads, etc. So we recommended you rapidleech and then told kloxo is the best option for you.

If kloxo was not installed, you would not have apache for running rapidleech at all. So we recommended it and you agreed that we can install it.

We suggested you to use kloxo as you were looking to setup your website.

Blank centos does not have anything like mysql, etc. Kloxo installs everything and you will just need to upload rapidleech script with ftp in 2 minutes and it is ready for uploading and downloading.

You confirmed us to install kloxo. When we went to install kloxo we found your OS was ubuntu. Kloxo is not compatible with ubuntu. So we had to install centos on your VPS and then install kloxo. When reinstalling any OS, previous data will be deleted.

I am sorry to see you faced difficulties.

You said you want to use rapidshare uploads, etc. So we recommended you rapidleech and then told kloxo is the best option for you.

If kloxo was not installed, you would not have apache for running rapidleech at all. So we recommended it and you agreed that we can install it.

I specifically said that I'm a noob when it comes to VPS so I asked for some guidance on how to get Rapidleech running. Your support simply said: "we can install kloxo for you for $5"
Not much of an answer to my question. Regardless, not know what that meant, and assuming it was true I agreed and paid the extra money. BIG Mistake. I did not manage to connect to the FTP and didn't get much support or guidance from your guys.

Long story short, after paying them $5 for kloxo, I ended up reinstalling ubuntu and managed to get Rapidleech running by myself.
As for what you're advertising:

As for the speed
Speed is DEFINITELY not 100MBit. I'm getting speeds of 500kB/sec to MAX 1500kB/sec from premium Rapidshare.
But, I guess you get what you pay for, and for this price I'm not going to complain about the speeds.
01-ba0eddc014.jpg

I specifically said that I'm a noob when it comes to VPS so I asked for some guidance on how to get Rapidleech running. Your support simply said: "we can install kloxo for you for $5"
Not much of an answer to my question. Regardless, not know what that meant, and assuming it was true I agreed and paid the extra money. BIG Mistake. I did not manage to connect to the FTP and didn't get much support or guidance from your guys.

Long story short, after paying them $5 for kloxo, I ended up reinstalling ubuntu and managed to get Rapidleech running by myself.
As for what you're advertising:

As for the speed
Speed is DEFINITELY not 100MBit. I'm getting speeds of 500kB/sec to MAX 1500kB/sec from premium Rapidshare.
But, I guess you get what you pay for, and for this price I'm not going to complain about the speeds.
01-ba0eddc014.jpg

You can upgrade to 1 Gbps port on your LVE-01 plan at $10/month.

By default speed is 100 mbps shared, so it varies from time to time. Though the higher plan you take, the more speed you get because LVE-02 and above has burstable to 500 mbps.

Before we invoiced you $5 for installing kloxo, we gave you the URL so that you can see what it was. On LVE-02 and higher plans we do not charge for installing Kloxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back