Shared Earn $50 now.Netherlands Hosting.We'll beat anyone.See why all are moving to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webthosting Also Closed My Account Without Any Notice They deleted My Files And my Cpanel was not working And There Support Always Sucks. So Guys I Just Suggest u that dont go with this Host Where u will not get any support.

Can you please prove your statement?

We deleted your files when you had an active account?

bentink look at this thread most comments are about "you" i.e webthosting have suspended them kept there files refused refunds list goes on this is why everyone is starting to hate you lol im getting fed up with the amount of threads/posts i see about your hosting that have negitive things to say :( sort your shit out :)

Dears You may also read my comments about this hosting But today I will honestly tell you.

I moved several hosting during last 6 month. aprox 6-8

First i was on webthosting.com Leave this and move away to find some one better. I don't get better speed then this host. Support is also satisfactory better the many of other host. No one would assist you like them.

They have Cooperating staff.

I know about down times but now it is fixed. I will now again moved to this host because when I was on this host my sites are Up in search Engines when I moved traffic goes down. Now my sites will again goes up. because i am moving to this host

I advice you to come here If you have sites with contents If some one has problem sites which consume server resources and do nothing. when such peoples suspended they shout

They should has to have their VPS to do such bandwidth and resource consumption tasks.

I have 5 warez sites and one webmaster forum. I am a practical webmaster. So you can ask me about any thing about this host. also you can check my site for speed and up time.

I dont get any thing in return of this post, it is because of sympathy that I feel after reading most of peoples here. These peoples should feel guilty because they miss use the server resources and cause problem for me and other account holders.

SO if you are interested and want more information you can PM me. I am third party

Thanks for Reading

bentink look at this thread most comments are about "you" i.e webthosting have suspended them kept there files refused refunds list goes on this is why everyone is starting to hate you lol im getting fed up with the amount of threads/posts i see about your hosting that have negitive things to say :( sort your shit out :)

It is because people abuse with the unlimited plans, the unlimited plans will be removed soon.

Do you feel I am wrong to suspend any person who uses TBs of bandwidth or 100GBs of space paying $5?

If you open a dispute you will never receive a refund from our end.

Sorry for interrupting in another hoster's thread, but that's why its called unlimited. If you can't handle it, just don't offer unlimited plans. Otherwise, you're just a scammer, scammer.

Sorry for interrupting in another hoster's thread, but that's why its called unlimited. If you can't handle it, just don't offer unlimited plans. Otherwise, you're just a scammer, scammer.

That is not called a scam, any client signed up the terms he is not allowed more than 20-25% CPU and the account can not be used for storing large files. When the client abuses he violates the terms upon which we deserve the full right to suspend/terminate his account as per our terms.

I wasn't talking about CPU usage. I was talking about you offering unlimited plans, and when somebody uses more than you want you suspend 'em. But hey, if it's in your TOS... Besides, I really don't want to butt-in (is that the right expression?).

I wasn't talking about CPU usage. I was talking about you offering unlimited plans, and when somebody uses more than you want you suspend 'em. But hey, if it's in your TOS... Besides, I really don't want to butt-in (is that the right expression?).

I was On your Host You Suspend my account many time. Now tell me are you scammer? Really not.

Every one do this when Some one use more resources I am not against you but I am talking about truth You also does what he is doing

Thanks

Lol. It was due to you using too much resources. We didnt give you a unlimited plan and then suspend your accound because you reached the 'limit'. Anyways, this is going off topic, and this is a thread about WTH, not THP.

Won't post here anymore, if anyone has any more comments about THP, post 'em in the THP's thread.

Lol. It was due to you using too much resources. We didnt give you a unlimited plan and then suspend your accound because you reached the 'limit'. Anyways, this is going off topic, and this is a thread about WTH, not THP.

Won't post here anymore, if anyone has any more comments about THP, post 'em in the THP's thread.

'limit' 300GB is your limit?

So now I guess people will call you scam for suspending? Time has come now get out of here.

Thanks for the 8 hours downtime today again! Costing me money also again!

1. It was not 8 hours.
2. It takes time to delete 500GB files, when deleting such large accounts server load cross 200

Once the abusers are taken care of everything will be fine. Honestly did you find any other host with a better speed?

It's still offline btw, idk about speeds i care about downtime. So you admit you guys can only deliver speed and not a 99.9% uptime? In all the time i'v been with you guys, you never reached 99.9. Are we getting compesated this month? Probably not, you just change your TOS.

You give me 50GB of Bandwidth I never exceed that. Why you suspend my account. ?

You dont have mention the % usage of CPU OR Ram in you TOS and Threads any where You grab me to your hosting because you are offering attractive packages. as every one does

Dear It is reality No one know who will Hang your server, So If you can control as you have auto suspend script. Why you does not offer this to other fellows so that they could manage their services as you did

Thanks

1. It was not 8 hours.
2. It takes time to delete 500GB files, when deleting such large accounts server load cross 200

Once the abusers are taken care of everything will be fine. Honestly did you find any other host with a better speed?

WebT Hosting will try to maintain an average uptime of 99.9% per year. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. Uptime guarantees only apply to shared / reseller solutions. Dedicated servers and virtual private servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down which is not related to our uptime guarantee. The uptime does not include hardware failures or natural disasters.

Ok so we get our money back, cause this time it wasnt a hardware failure or a natural sisasters. But someone using to many resources which is not noted in your terms of use.

Can you please prove your statement?

We deleted your files when you had an active account?

My Domain was latestwebwarez.com
My site was hosted in ur host since last 5month and u guys deleted all files within a sec and closed my account also and that time there was no support .
So I just suggest to users that dont go with webthosting.
I dont have any proof i didnot take any screencap for it.
but u can check there in records my domain.

My Domain was latestwebwarez.com
My site was hosted in ur host since last 5month and u guys deleted all files within a sec and closed my account also and that time there was no support .
So I just suggest to users that dont go with webthosting.
I dont have any proof i didnot take any screencap for it.
but u can check there in records my domain.

Your account was terminated for non-payment as I can see from the records. You are simply telling lies I must say with emphasis.

--------

Update: That server has now much less load, average 1.5-2. All abusers have been taken care of, websites should be faster than ever now.

Still a few hundred GDs are remaining to be deleted, they will be deleted one by one to prevent any downtime. That server has a total of 8TB HD. So we did not care what users used but when that is affecting other users we had to force limits as per our terms.

Standing here also I will repeat there is noone faster than us. The abusers have been taken care of temporarily, I will expect a feedback after sometime, not after an year if you face an issue.

It's still offline btw, idk about speeds i care about downtime. So you admit you guys can only deliver speed and not a 99.9% uptime? In all the time i'v been with you guys, you never reached 99.9. Are we getting compesated this month? Probably not, you just change your TOS.

Did not you receive the FREE VPS offer email? We run promotions for our users from time to time which is much more than compensation :)

Hey,

Have you refunded or either give hosting to the clients who's account(s) you've suspended? A lot of users are stating that you are ''scammers'' and we personally don't want hosts which scam our beloved users. If, I, read another scam report and you've not given them a refund or an explanation to why they've been suspended then I will close ALL WebTHosting threads.

Thank you.

Hey,

Have you refunded or either give hosting to the clients who's account(s) you've suspended? A lot of users are stating that you are ''scammers'' and we personally don't want hosts which scam our beloved users. If, I, read another scam report and you've not given them a refund or an explanation to why they've been suspended then I will close ALL WebTHosting threads.

Thank you.

Without any proof?

There is not a single user who did not get refund unless he violated the terms.

After the due date we reserve the right to suspend the account.

Hawk who do you think did not get a refund? Please mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back