Shared Earn $50 now.Netherlands Hosting.We'll beat anyone.See why all are moving to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the exact time given. ( 12hours starting from 22.00 ( 10pm ) )
The offline support tickets didnt work.

I never got answer with those tickets.
Thats why i created the second account.
Because if ur a client u get a response.

I'm gonna rest my case, I'm confident u'll never understand/respect ur customers.
You wont see me posting in this topic any longer.
Have a good day.

Robin H,

we will be more than happy to work with you until you are completely satisfied. We do understand your point. If you forget both password and security question and open a different account to open tickets how will we know you are the same person and not some other person trying to steal data? We have strict privacy policy according to which we will not share any information of one account with another.

Man i dnt thnk i cn find that email from 500 thrash emails..
Sorry 2 Disturb You.
Plz Tell i was on a shared hosing with anoter hosting provider nd want to transfer it to you as retseller hosting..Is $50 transfer credit applicable for me. ?
If yes tell me what to do to transfer my site nd register as
retseller for plan (RS-A),Nd How Many Month i will get it for free using that $50 credit.

I not sure if I should go with your hosting bentink after reading throught this thread..

I submitted 2 tickets and it took like ages for your sales team to answer it... My current host answers ur question within 30 min even if u set the priority to Low.

If your sales support is so slow then can't imagine what ur actual service would be...

Thanks god I went through the whole thread and searched the net for issues with webThosting..

Thank you for your feedback. Sales and support response is different. We provide the first month free so that you can find yourself without assuming or imagining..

Edit: I was searching for your ticket, the response times were 5 hours and 3 hours respectively. If you want immediate answers you have to call us. Sales tickets are not of high priority even if you select high. At you present provider you have to make ISD calls, but we are in your area.

Well with my current provider I don't need to call to check sales because they have a sales person available for online chat which is really cool...

And also if the sales reply can't come in fast then I don't know what else would cause on a sales call you have a chance to make a sale.

btw my site is new and I can't afford down times like a lot of members here have complained about..

I know its not 24/7 online sales chat however when ever they are online they help a lot even after joining there support is within 30 Min..

Well what happens after the free time is over ?? You might provide excellent service for the free period and then what if I start having problems I change hosting again? why even chage $0.01 if ur so sure about ur services.....I was planning to avail the 3 mnths Free offer but after reading the reviews here I am scared to try...And to top it I guess the Sales Phone No you listed is in India ..
Needs more convincing from your side...

Yes we are in India. If we provide such a service that you will leave after some time we would not have provided such. How many providers do such?

We do not get anything from $0.01, it is for verification.

Just look through the entire stuff, the people commenting here did something or the other wrong to get suspended. Several months back there was some downtime due to HD failures which caused a total downtime of a few hours.

We are providing the first month free offer for long, statistically no one has left after that.

LOL so now in one day u changed it from 3 Months to 1 month yesterday when I checked it was first 3 months free....

Sad Now I guess I have to totally drop the idea and go with Santex or someone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back