Shared Earn $50 now.Netherlands Hosting.We'll beat anyone.See why all are moving to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
bentink you just made a fool of yourself the vid shows you typing in urlshorter.info where theres a directory leading to 0dayreleases.com but if i put http://0dayreleases.com/ in my address bar i get http://lin2.webthosting.com/moving.page/ but guess what :o i then get:

Not Found

The requested URL /moving.page/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please please stop bullshiting us we are not this stupid this means his site is down plus it would only take me 5 mins to have an unused domain link to any site's content on that server :P

bentink you just made a fool of yourself the vid shows you typing in urlshorter.info where theres a directory leading to 0dayreleases.com but if i put http://0dayreleases.com/ in my address bar i get http://lin2.webthosting.com/moving.page/ but guess what :o i then get:

please please stop bullshiting us we are not this stupid this means his site is down plus it would only take me 5 mins to have an unused domain link to any site's content on that server :P

That is correct the addons wont work now until the transfer is completed, but he said the main domain also dont work and he says server is down to which you find it a pleasure commenting scam.

1. Server was not down
2. You think if for any reason a server fails say HD failure = that is scam?

You please stop bullshiting on all my threads, do your own work.

bentink im sorry but i hear so many reports of "WebThosting" scamming / refusing payments / withholding data (unless you pay a fee :s) give me 10 mins i'll come back with loads of reports ;)

That moving page is due to incorrect htaccess, server down does not give moving page.

Aha sure, website is running fine for 2 months. I did not change anything to my htacces, layout, ftp nor database, you guys move to a new server and all of a sudden not one website is working properly anymore.

Thanks to this i lost approx about $300-400

Aha sure, website is running fine for 2 months. I did not change anything to my htacces, layout, ftp nor database, you guys move to a new server and all of a sudden not one website is working properly anymore.

Thanks to this i lost approx about $300-400

I have corrected the htaccess, all your domains should work fine now (provided your ISP has updated the DNS, if not use OpenDNS or a proxy)

We needed to do a move, you will see why soon.

bentink im sorry but i hear so many reports of "WebThosting" scamming / refusing payments / withholding data (unless you pay a fee :s) give me 10 mins i'll come back with loads of reports ;)

Yes please show me all one by one numbering them, I will answer them all accordingly with numbers and put up the proofs on my main website with necessary videos and images. 99% of them opened disputes without canceling their account which waives the refund policy. You will also have to provide me the domains of their accounts so that i can search the history to make a screenshot or to find if they were actually a customer or just making comments like you.

Providing video and image proofs publicly is the only way now to prove who were scam, things have become tough now and I must provide proofs publicly.

Down for Maintenance
We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.

Haha they just disable the client login, well thats a way to handle it.
They switched to a new server last week, first they are telling me its my ISP that isnt updating the DNS. One week later, just look at ds-cardshop.com a full and running website before the server transfer not working anymore. Look at vid1.us its giving a 404 never seen anything like this, and they are still willing to blame me.

Down for Maintenance
We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.

Haha they just disable the client login, well thats a way to handle it.
They switched to a new server last week, first they are telling me its my ISP that isnt updating the DNS. One week later, just look at ds-cardshop.com a full and running website before the server transfer not working anymore. Look at vid1.us its giving a 404 never seen anything like this, and they are still willing to blame me.

http://vid1.us/ opens here.

bentink, that trial account that u've set up for me for that 1$ was sux, transfer was lower than 500kb/s (you told that will be about 7mb/s)

Rapidshare download speeds vary from 1-7Mbps. Thew newer plans are on 100Mbps.

Plans on website will me modified (increase pricing) in a few hours. Existing customers will pay the rate they agreed to at the time of signup.

Edit: Hostgator will have a slow speed because their servers are in the US.

really no?

You are using Rapidshare free account?
there is no possibility to download by rapidleech useing free download option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back