Shared Earn $50 now.Netherlands Hosting.We'll beat anyone.See why all are moving to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Obviously with proof, if they don't provide proof there's absolutely nothing we (WJunction Staff) can do. I never said you didn't refund your customers, anyways good luck with your sales.

Thanks.

Hey,

Obviously with proof, if they don't provide proof there's absolutely nothing we (WJunction Staff) can do. I never said you didn't refund your customers, anyways good luck with your sales.

Thanks.

Please do let me know if there is anyone who did not violate the terms but still did not get a refund.

Using more than 25% CPU is also violating the terms.

You might want to read this before you hand over your money to these scammers:

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=13386

icon1.gif

You are a liar. You opened a Paypal dispute which according to the terms waives the refund policy. You can go on posting everywhere but we will not move from our terms. You were told you will be provided a refund and so your account was suspended and when I went to Paypal to provide a refund a dispute was already open 2 days back. You are clever to mention only extracts but you never mentioned that you opened a dispute.

You even tried to threaten us by reporting to Paypal that we allow adult content on our servers. According to you Leaseweb should be banned at first from Paypal because they allow Adult content. Allowing adult content on web hosting is not same as selling adult content. When we said that you did not reply. We sell web hosting and not adult content.

Others who have made comments there is no ground on your comments, it is just like jackels shouting. Today I say a crow has taken away your ear and you will run after the crow without even seeing if your ear is there. Whoever may call scam or anything there will be no refund for opening a dispute, this is final and binding and it was there in the terms from long time back.

OP: You can post at every single forum but we will remain srict to our terms always which you agreed to when you signed up. There will be no refund at all for opening a dispute this is final and binding.

Dear bentink,

I'd like to ask If You accept private rapidleech, I mean that only I will use it.
Right now im useing hostgator but their downlink speed from RS is really slow.
I wont use more than 10% of CPU.
If yes, please tell me how big downlink and uplink speed I would get with "SH-06" hosting plan.

Best Regards

Dear bentink,

I'd like to ask If You accept private rapidleech, I mean that only I will use it.
Right now im useing hostgator but their downlink speed from RS is really slow.
I wont use more than 10% of CPU.
If yes, please tell me how big downlink and uplink speed I would get with "SH-06" hosting plan.

Best Regards

We have modified our terms and plans. Yes you can use now unless you make other websites on the server slow.

Thank you

Ok, so soon i will order hosting plan SH-06 at webthosting, but please tell me how big downlink and uplink speed i will get with this plan? 1GBPS downlink and uplink, as in Yours siggy?

Ok, so soon i will order hosting plan SH-06 at webthosting, but please tell me how big downlink and uplink speed i will get with this plan? 1GBPS downlink and uplink, as in Yours siggy?

Rapidshare download speeds vary from 1-7Mbps. Thew newer plans are on 100Mbps.

Plans on website will me modified (increase pricing) in a few hours. Existing customers will pay the rate they agreed to at the time of signup.

Edit: Hostgator will have a slow speed because their servers are in the US.

owned again bentink you should just pack up and leave the whole internet these threads about your "scamming" are getting tiring -.-

Results 1 - 10 of about 243 for webthosting scammers. (0.35 seconds)
google loves you :D

some of my fave highlights from google:

review: webthosting.com choose them at your own risk - Web Hosting ...

15 posts - 8 authors - Last post: 18 Jun
Ya i am your 1 more ANGRY COSTUMER of webthosting . .... According to you everybody are scammers complaining about your services & you r the ...
www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=867223 - Cached - Similar
webthosting site down

8 Jul 2009 ... All I can say is, KEEP AWAY FROM WEBTHOSTING.COM! THEY ARE BUT SCAMMERS! Bentink, if you are reading this. Take off my reviews at your testimonials page. ...
*************************/showthread.php?t=1407888 - Cached - Similar
WebTHosting - Scum - Warez Home

Senior Member. Join Date: May 2009. Posts: 1466. Default WebTHosting - Scum ... Don't do business with WebTHosting! They're scammers only after your money! ...
whwh.org/general-business/55358-webthosting-scum.html - Cached - Similar

i like this one
http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/5043-webthosting-is-scammer/page__p__23082&#entry23082
Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:57 AM I've buy VPS-C ($49.95pm) for 2 month
but they dont setup my VPS for 3 Days,
and after that , im looking in google with following keywords " WebThosting is Scammer "
And then ya, many site said if WebThosting.com is SCAMMER
i've lost $119 From Webthosting ...
for anyone, please dont make business with WebThosting , The Service is Horrible , and they're Scammer ...
They will often respond you after u send the money ...

lol your a bigger fail then i thought :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back