Earn 2$/1000 ImageViews + Earn 100$ Bonus - ImageTwist Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been waiting for two weeks to be paid.. Says I am 80th in line to be paid.. Imagetwist has been around a long time.. Anyone else having problems?

imagetwist dont pay, dont answer PM´s, dont supervise forum, they dont care for users

imagetwist dont pay, dont answer PM´s, dont supervise forum, they dont care for users :thumbdown:​

Have been waiting for two weeks to be paid.. Says I am 80th in line to be paid.. Imagetwist has been around a long time.. Anyone else having problems?

Dude i have same problem, i still wait for my payment a month later, they dont reply me any PM, i got a ticket support waiting for 2 weeks, i contact, support, affiliate team, i contact almost everyone i can from the site and no reply so far a month after, my advice is change imagehost and i not the only one, in places like forumofilia and planetsuzy has alot of threads with people who dont get paid and of course deleted after few minutes cause Admin staff always support the host over the user, even with proffs like mine

jdieui91mwdd.jpg

The creator of this thread hasnot been around in like a year, due change imagehost and dont wait for support on this imagehost, the worst.

Sory bad english.

Can you show some proof, please?

I got payment from them every time when request...

Me too.
Last payment received yesterday.
One of the oldest and most trusted hosts!

It actually is the best since years, the payout´s may be a bit smaller but you´ll always receive your payment quick

Can you show some kind of proof, Maybe im the only one who this host dont pay in more than a month.

I recieve this on 27th october

hi,

I am from imagetwist. You have a pending payment.
Please provide me 2-3 sample specific urls of forums,sites/blogs etc where you posted images to check.

This is just routine check and your payment will be processed as soon as we get a reply from you.

If you have any doubt or question feel free to ask.

this was 2 weeks after i request the payment.

Then i create the ticket and send one mail every week.

Can you advice me what i can do?

And if you can show some proof that would help a lot.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Me too.
Last payment received yesterday.
One of the oldest and most trusted hosts!

It actually is the best since years, the payout´s may be a bit smaller but you´ll always receive your payment quick

Can you show some kind of proof, Maybe im the only one who this host dont pay in more than a month.

I recieve this on 27th october

hi,

I am from imagetwist. You have a pending payment.
Please provide me 2-3 sample specific urls of forums,sites/blogs etc where you posted images to check.

This is just routine check and your payment will be processed as soon as we get a reply from you.

If you have any doubt or question feel free to ask.

this was 2 weeks after i request the payment.

Then i create the ticket and send one mail every week.

Can you advice me what i can do?

And if you can show some proof that would help a lot.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Maybe you're violate some of their TOS's.

I don't see an other reason, but they ask you for your traffic sources, so...

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply

Maybe you're violate some of their TOS's.

I don't see an other reason, but they ask you for your traffic sources, so...

Thanks for the reply.
I thought the same, but my payment info shouldn't be canceled or refuse.
I upload "adult legal images" like they call.

I really appriciate your reply, i think i had bad luck, and i already use another imagehost and get pay every thursday the thing is that with imagetwist i made that money in 2 days and i tought i could make good money there.

TC.

i get paid.

Acording to some staff my account get mix with the already paid for almost 35 days and when i reply here the look forward and find my account unpaid and they solve it.

Actually few minutes ago i recieve another payment, great site , now wih premium is better and they offering 15 days more for new premium.

Thanks to imagetwist maybe they took a month but they surely pay.:O)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back