Earn 2$/1000 ImageViews + Earn 100$ Bonus - ImageTwist Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
They banned me immediately when i ask the why they didnt make the image BBCodes like in imgtiger or other image host - with spaces between the images, and images in one row. When i ask the WHY they told me that i`m a spammer. I dont do something different than average forum poster...

I`ve used that account more than 6-7 months... 50$ paid...

Last edited:
Imagetwist it,s scam 100%. I requested my first payment more than 1 week ago to webmoney. I,m premium..and theu stated premium are paid in 8-48 hours..Opened several tickets..no answers..

Sent from my RM-914_eu_romania_308 using Tapatalk

I've finally got my second payment. But there are two issues you need to know about Imagetwist:

1) They process payments for 2-3 weeks - rather a long period.

2) In their chat I've found a very interesting... let's say, opinion

itwist1.1424125064.png

Last edited:
I've finally got my second payment. But there are two issues you need to know about Imagetwist:

1) They process payments for 2-3 weeks - rather a long period.

2) In their chat I've found a very interesting... let's say, opinion

itwist1.1424125064.png

it's me... but I want to add something.. it's not only for imagetwist !! but for all sites who pay via ads !! whatever file host or image host..

my problem !

33jk2kp.jpg

Ticket #705681

my message that I sent 1 week ago !! 03/23/2015

Hello.. I requested my payment few days ago 4.01 WMZ .. today I just added to my payment pending 9.74WMZ ..
I received the payment today.. in webmoney only 4.01 WMZ .. but in imagetwist says 13.75 PAID

plz fix my problem

so where is 9.74WMZ ??

This is why I look for newer forums everyone using the same forums. sucks and plus some are a forum ring, if they see u they will ban you cause one of the members pay you for this. Its a doggie dog world

I hope all of you above got paid. Since you guys did not posted again. If you still have any issues please private message me here or email me through Imagetwist.

*Requested mods to close this thread as title of this thread projects old info.*

I hope all of you above got paid. Since you guys did not posted again. If you still have any issues please private message me here or email me through Imagetwist.
Hey @IT-help,

My payment is on-hold & one of your guys asked for a couple of screenshots as proof of my website traffic. I provided the screenshots, but then the guy asked if he could access my AWstats through my hosting control panel, which is bullshit. Since when have you been asking folks for access to their website control panel anyway?

Mr Yakisoba,

You should not spread lies, Firstly we never asked your hosting panel access, we have 0 interested in it and better things to do in world.

Secondly we asked you access to your awstats live cause you were giving us shots without your domain which does not indicates they were your or you just got it from internet. You see, many users try to do it that way and try to scam.

Thirdly- We don't need to go into your hosting panel to view your awstats, Third person can view awstats just from a public url like every other similar company has like extreme tracking, among us. We wanted that to check it in live. However when you provided better screens things we cleared.

When your issue was resolved you did not even had a courtesy to post another post in this thread that things were cleared that we wanted stats not your hosing access since we have been paying your from years now. So, i decided to post clarification.

What we think is we love our users and have a special relation with our users specially with our old users. I would suggest you please don't post wrong without understanding things. Or if you post atleast clear the things here when it is solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back