Earn 2$/1000 ImageViews + Earn 100$ Bonus - ImageTwist Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u add new domain ?

All ur domain are banned from thepiratebay..

I will try that.

First of all sorry guys for recent delay in payments, i'll try to be more active here. It was my wedding in early November :)

Sure you will risk your earning with a 7 year old stable host but you will be safe with host which come every month and die every other month. Please don't do senseless talk, If we won't pay higher our regular user's income will not increase and they will find that we are cheating and they will leave us and we will die.

Don't use your greedy sense, use your brain here. You can't sustain a business for 7 years without truth and trust. Cheater won't last a month here. People are cleaver and we don't run a money leecher website we run a quality service. We love our users, they love us.

I'll rather stay away from a money lover like you. We love our userbase and will keep on working for them. HOLLA GUYS KEEP ON twisting your images into cash.

Sorry that you are still facing it but I am not actually understating that what problem you are facing, why we will disable right click ? Whats the point ? It think try changing browser.

Please add me on skype so you can be in direct touch with me h.4rpreet

you talk too much
but never say why you dont add detailed reports?
whatever go on with others
you count wrong %100

And you talk senseless. If you don't like us, its okay mate everyone has there choices.

See, There is only 1 planet and that is earth, have you seen any other planet with your own eye ? No, than why should we believe it?

Things will not change from what you believe, You had bad experience, My apologizes. I would least want a user to don't use us. Maybe give us a try now and maybe you will like it. As i said There are very cleaver user out there who check everything before using, we have been tested 100 times in 7 years. All i can do is tell you we do pay what we commit, we just don't pay for adblock users cause when we don't get paid for them why should we pay for them ?

Its hard to convince you when you have perception in mind but About your detailed stats question - As everyone knows we run a very old version of our script and we have done many many custom work in it, We had to remove "sorting" feature in file manager a year back (every user knows it) cause that was taking our site down every other minute , We had to remove many feature which can put load on script. Thus, assuming detailed stat will put more load we suspended the idea. I know your won't believe it but this is the only reason.

I tried your host and quit using long time ago. My observation:

Your counting system is awful. You pay very very less comparing to what you promised at your rates.

You accusing people with greed but you are the real greedy side here. Just ordinary talkings of any boss-business owner who wants cheapest employees but want maximum performance.

Yes you remain a stable business for a long time but that doesn't mean your service is great. There is a rule about marketing. Who ever start a business first or one of first, they will get the bigger share from pie. We can see lots of examples of this when we look at life. People using some brands just bcoz of names. This is a form of prejudice placed their head in long time. So they don't give chance to other brands.

Shortly you are never best in this market but you are lucky to start this business as one of firsts. There are many trustable, stable and good paying hosts around. I earned with them in a year which i will earn from you maybe in 7 years and and my images are still alive without problem. So I would like to choose a bit risky side to earn a lot more. This is main logic. We need money to provide our needs, this is not greed and you don't pay enough. Period.

Main theme: Don't use this host. They exploiting your hardwork exchange of so called "Trust".

Hi,

First of all my apologizes that you had bad experience with us. I hope you will give us a try again.

However, You can clearly see our strategy here, I have not gone into who will pay higher race, did we ? I'll stay away from that game and rather pay less and keep quality up.

Our counting system is pretty fair, Don't accuse me of what you can't prove cause that's just what you believe , its not truth.

You think i am here to do a charity and i should share my 90% rev with a user and in 10% i should pay server bills, my bills, development expenses, promotion prices etc etc. Sorry but with your logic i wont survive a year. Talking is easy mate , Do you know how much servers we have, What is our server bills ? Any guess ?

There is also a rule in marketing, Whoever is better will kick other/older out of business, Other host Just started coming up after our first year of launch, I would have gone out of business way back then.

Shortly, You will stop working online but you will find Imagetwist here among tops, We are here to stay and we ain't running nowhere like other hosts do.

Main point: Its all about experience, i have users who are earning above $1k from us from years now (proof available) and on other side i had users like you who earn a few bucks tried us for few days had bad experience, made a perception and went for more money on other host, Other host left away or scammed and lost all the earnings.

I am sorry you had bad experience, I hope you will give us a try. Maybe i can change your perception this time, Btw thanks for logging into your imagetwist account, You are always welcome :)

Can u add new domain ?

All ur domain are banned from thepiratebay..

New domain are added!

Last edited:
Put my trust on them, sending them around 1k tier 1 visitors daily, requested a $22 withdrawal. Will report back once i've gone down on the waiting list.

this image host is not me pay i am send ticket and mail is not me answered!!

I checked my paypal account and I saw that payment has been received. And also they replied to my mail. Thanks for response

Last edited:
It is a good site, but got paid in Payza inplace of Payza after change of payment processor :-( can anyone reply what to do,while making a ticket ticket ID of #xxxx is given which is not accepted late as well :( any help anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back