Status
Not open for further replies.
dot is here ,nothing to say dot?8-)

Reading all the rediculous comments. You people are quick to turn on your own huh. Stop acting like a group of schoolgirls. I had nothing to do with scamming nor have I ever. I really dont intend to send this man money from my own pocket. Im not sure that this even happened tbh. I was hacked, if youd like to call it that even, a few days ago. 2nd time in a month :/ I like to use the same pass everywhere. either way, I personally dont know who this guy is or what his reputation is like. In my greatest opinon this was all forged for your viewing pleasure, I wouldnt scam some newfag for 40 bucks. I wouldnt do it for 100 bucks. How long have I known some of you people? over a year for alot of you. sonic, elio, hell even ace. Ive spent countless hours on this site talking crap with you and many others in the shoutbox till i couldnt keep my eyes open 1 second longer. And this is all it takes? What does that say about most of you.
You would think that one's reputation would be enough to have the benefit of the doubt at some point.

I know 100% fact I didnt take part in any of this. And if you choose to believe the shit hand ive been dealt, so be it.

cheers

dotCOM

yo this is real dotCOm

as i said..

dotcom can't scam. nor was those end words were matching.. so here u go.. :)

n yes dotcom's a/c was hacked

He didnt get my ip. The isp loget refers to is a company vpn. No way the ip matched.

Im headed to sleep. not replying after this post until i wake up. (just for those of you who want to think im dissapearing or whatever :p)

For once, I'm glad this happened! If you check the topic you can see clearly that I posted that it wasn't allowed lol because there are so many problems during money exchanges. And well our OP had to go and whine about it in general chat, and now you see what happens :P

Anyways:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=185395&postcount=3
IP:
23ixbm8.png

And this topic:
2w31e3a.png

He didnt get my ip. The isp loget refers to is a company vpn. No way the ip matched.

Im headed to sleep. not replying after this post until i wake up. (just for those of you who want to think im dissapearing or whatever :p)

Bellsouth.net/.com is an ISP and not a "vpn company" hence the "adsl" part in the IP's host name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back