Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravi, it was from here Lol. I posted wanting to buy steam gifts/accounts or keys. He said he'd provide, and just scammed me.
No point reporting, as hes not going to give me the steams or money back, Or even partial refund, as hes said via MSN.

Another one xD
2lc7djt.jpg

=========
Note to Mods (especially Loget) : I guess this would not be considered as 'double' posting. So, do not ban me. Alright ?

take my advice all, its the fucken most lamest excuse ever that you got hacked!

its your responsibility no one else!

u call your self a webmaster? lol so fucken funny!

I will add, if you believe its not your fault, then i advice all not to work for you again as their is no proof of any kind, neither now nor in the future that you are the real you!

d_0t is not an old id or a new one. r0ck that cant be true cus i havnt spoken with you on msn for a good 3-4 months. the id you have is wcdot@yah. i know that for a fact. Not sure why youd make that up. But just incase id like you to check your facts by pulling up your list and double checking.

Lookup the word company. we can find it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company

I never said it was a vpn company, said it was a company vpn. Bellsouth/ATT offers commercial vpn's. My work provides it, and it comes from bellsouth. You can find information on theyre small business vpn services here http://smallbusiness.bellsouth.com/internet/vpn.asp

That link was found by doing a quick google of the keywords att bellsouth commercial vpn (which you couldve easily done to check your facts loget)found here http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...mercial+vpn&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=cbc2f75bf9d43a8f

you guys are all speculating. And trafficmonster's irrelevant fabrications have nothing to do with this. He was going to scam me so I did what I had to do to protect my investment. No one came out in the positive. Hes poison to work with. If you all want me to explain what happened with him Ill do so in another thread. For now lets resolve the issue at hand. This farse with addy4. I obviously was logged since the kiddie who took my wj acc also took my msn(dotcomhaxor@hot) and my gmail. I would assume hed have logs of me logging into my vpn aswell.(2+2=4 he must have logged into that) dont be so fast to judge. I dont owe any of you an explanation I had nothing to do with this whatsoever. I feel bad for the guy who lost money but I dont think im to lose my reputation over something I havnt done. And if thats whats to happen so be it. But youll be wasting your time. I didnt do it..

Recovered my msn. (dotcomhax...)

To me addy4u is anyday more trusted than you....he got scammed from your account? Even HAwk refunded people money or services when he was hacked?

Scammer uses same sig as you,.....a search in ur threads will show how often you used

Cheers
dot

grow up man...people who trusted you have lost much of it by now. I have dealt with addy4u many a times....I even exchanged money after this episode....payed him first & got my payment for bigger amount then this....So think before you act...As Dear Narc says....every action has consequences -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back