Status
Not open for further replies.
dotcom always with regards

but with the same type..

but here it looks diff.. >_>

858ff46c51.png

f3484b9069.png

I got some with "Cheers". That's what I read in a book...people got some habits & cant help using them.

scammed just for $45 ? y wud a person just scam and ruin his trust for only $45? If sherwood turned scammer ,it was coz the sum involved was $1k + . Anyways who knows..

If the ip is what he registered with is same as of that post,then he probably scammed him. But it could be possible that Loget looked at the ips of the posts that were made by the so called "hacker" in this case.

Loget said his ISP is teh same, Internet Service Provider.
I use TalkTalk & so do about another 400000 people =/

This is very true, But shurly his not teh only person in teh whole world that uses that ISP ? Even if it is a very non-popular one, Im shure they have more than 1 customer =/

I dont want to argue, was just pointin' out to killer that it was teh ISP's that was teh same & not IP's.

scammed just for $45 ? y wud a person just scam and ruin his trust for only $45? If sherwood turned scammer ,it was coz the sum involved was $1k + . Anyways who knows..

rare chance that trusted webi wants to scam and get banned for 45$
but anybody could do it ,pre planning a loop hole to escape....
As hes not new here he knows very well this kind of arguments would support him.

maybe he did it coz he knew other trusted ppl like u who know him wud defend him....imho..he shud get the banhammer or atleast trusted rank removed....

Well honestly why would you give someone you dont know money? I mean they dont know you from a hole in the wall, you think it would matter to them if you are mad.. Prob not. Thats how the world turns.
I dont know his side of the story nor do i care for it, this type of crap happens daily but do we make posts about it no.. just let it go and LEARN from your Mistakes.

Motto of the day; ''Don't trust anyone''.

I don't think Dotcom would scam you over $45. But I'm not sure, money can do a lot of things to people (obviously), look at sherwood for instance.

Well honestly why would you give someone you dont know money? I mean they dont know you from a hole in the wall, you think it would matter to them if you are mad.. Prob not. Thats how the world turns.
I dont know his side of the story nor do i care for it, this type of crap happens daily but do we make posts about it no.. just let it go and LEARN from your Mistakes.

+!

I agree with this.

Don't know what to say about this one. Me and Dot are good friends. And 45$ isn't shit to him. He has made way more money than most people here. Would he really go this far for 45$. He did call me and tell me than his MSN got hacked a few days back. I didn't think much of it.

Hopefully some type of misunderstanding. ;)

@Ace

If he made more money than anyone else around here then $45 ain't nothing to him, he should return the money to our man here as a proof that he didn't do it or whatever = )
IMO that would be the right move that I would do at least

Alot of people have been getting hacked lately, this "boxhead" character was sticking around on warezpredator, then someone was on MSN with the name Raven.Faust@hotmail.com trying to pretend they were me asking for my login info, so who knows anymore, if your talking to someone on PM make sure you have a keyword or some sort of question you know to ask each other to verify its the right person... :D

And ya where is dot, i mean he hasn't replied once... ?

If he made more money than anyone else around here then $45 ain't nothing to him, he should return the money to our man here as a proof that he didn't do it or whatever = )
IMO that would be the right move that I would do at least

Don't think its that easy. What if it was a larger sum of money, say 1145$. Would you want Dot to pay him that much just to show him that he is not a scammer? Thats not really logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back