Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah its a conspiracy. I logged in and edited all of my 632 posts so that I could prove something to you.

cheers
dotCOM :p

I have done quiet a few deals with dotCOM its actually around 50 or so. (If I had to estimate.) He has never attempted to scam or even ever gave me a weird feeling. We have probably done about 300$ in exchanges and sells and trades. All was legit and he is a nice guy.

I think he is innocent, look at the IPs they are different. Big difference and maybe he used dotCom's login to the VPN to protect his IP.

Ruin a trusted webby rank for 45lr?
Not reasonable!

Screw your heads on straight.

Ari brings up a good point. When do I even do deals on wj? Cant remember the only one I think was a megaupload account. I sold it to massallalover for 18$ paypal he sent me the money I sent him the account no problems. Ive been admin on a dozen or so members sites, not one problem. Offered help to those in need many times, not asking for a dime in return. It just doesnt make sense that you could actually believe that I would go out of my way to scam a newfag for 40$ and ruin everything ive got here. Cant believe it. Thanks for those who stuck with me. And for those who turned on me instantly, ill remember that.

[slide]http://www2.apebox.org/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/00-single/htrb.jpg[/slide]

nice chalk detailing to the face there btw batman.

on-topic: Is this thread still necessary?

i had two accounts for dot on msn recently. Dont remember the email addy's exactly tbh. But all i can say these days is , been scammed , go cry to mommy cause nothing will be done about it -_-

Warezfreak, get over it. I didnt scam the kid. Your just upset cause you dont have the trusted rank and I do.

child.
and :/ that thread link is invalid.

May someone close this thread, Im not going to keep pleading my case to these children over and over.

Reagards
d0tCOM

[slide]http://www2.apebox.org/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/00-single/htrb.jpg[/slide]

nice chalk detailing to the face there btw batman.

on-topic: Is this thread still necessary?

Yes it apparently is.....sm1 got scammed through WJ....so people on WJ need to knw truth.

@DOtCOm....PM me if u cant go to link....

Why I would need trusted rank....if I thot these things gonna give me rank then it mgt hav been against an admin :P

U have same sig, same MSN/yahoo, was on same ISP....still it wsnt u :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back