Status
Not open for further replies.

addy4u

Dotcom is a scammer he asked me for LR funds in conversion for paypal and when i sent him LR funds he went offline , i w8 for 2 days keep P.Ming him about PP money but he never replied and now he came and replied in my thread that his ID was hacked and he didt ask for the LR ever

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=20935

here is the P.M. which he sent me asking for LR

Dotcom said:
Hows it going? I need lr,.

Add me on msn d_0t@yahoo.com

Im trusted here, and you seem pretty new. So I wont go first. But if we have a successfull deal everyone will come to you for lr.

Cheers
dot

He also replied in my thread but now he is saying that he never asked for any LR funds and also never replied in my thread

here he replied in my thread

and now he is saying he never replied

6eq8ut.jpg

But he forget to change his IP lolz

257qept.jpg

LR transaction are irreversible so guess what i cant even chargeback thats all gone here is the transaction Details

r6znkw.jpg

all i have to say that now even trusted webmaster are not trusted anymore :'( u can not say who is trusted and who is not just b extra careful and never trust anyone X-(

msn chat logs i had posted in my report and accidentally i had removed it from my P.C. its a request to mod plz add that chat logs in this thread

101 comments
gave some thought into this and couldnt find anything to say "for" dotty....i guess he screwed u addy...well thats how most ppl are. bring some money into the equation and they change. btw how much did ya lose?

elio-> does it matter if its his yahoo id or not? his ip's are same so unless the hacker hijacked his pc and held him at gunpoint...hes got no other aliby

I've done work for him before, he's payed me. :|
Iuno.. doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do this.
He hasn't been online a lot lately.
Last time I talked to him he was either high or wasted. :P

Anyway, hope you get things resolved.

Its shows in first post he lost $45.00,

Shurly if you set up a fake yahoo to scam someone you wouldnt use anythang to do with your username ? =/

I have never scammed anyone but if i ever did ... I wouldnt use K3V in teh id =/

dude.

He tried to pretend he was hacked. Obviously he would want the "Hacker" to have made a new yahoo which kinda matched his username to trick the user he wanted to scam.

once again u cant make those ids in yahoo anymore :)) blocked since 2k .. and i was teh one getting dot to make a yahoo like a year ago

Well to me the "Scammer" look more like Dotcom himself....

He made certain mistakes, not changing IP was the biggest.

his PM has ending as:

Cheers
dot

Very less people use that while posting/PM....he used them in both places.

+As Elio said that kind of yahoo id's r not allowed anymore so he made another mistake by using his unused old id for that.

Hawk got hacked some days ago & hacker used his ID to take payment. He had different id for that :P. Anyways at that moment Dotcom asked Hawk as if he was pretending to be hacked rather than being hacked actually to get some money? He did what he thought Hawk might have done. (I just told you from where he got idea, incase u didnt understood what i just said :) )

Cant trust any1 now :|

It's only 45$, And dot didn't seem the type of a scammer, But u never know...

Its not 'only $45.' Its the fact that somebody was shitty enough to go in with intentions to scam. Everyone always says its only $2 or $5. The amount does not matter; period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back