Digiload.co | Fastest HLS Streaming | DMCA Friendly | 720P | H-A Support & Service

Digiload

Dear people,
We would like to introduce you to our new service Digiloadthat aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos.

What do we have to offer at Digiload?

♤ Simple and user Friendly Platform.

♤ HLS Streaming.

♤ 720p HD quality.

♤ Fastest upload & non buffering videos worldwide

♤ Remote Upload

♤ High Availability Customer Support

♤ Unlimited Download Speed

♤ Files removed after 60 days of inactivity. (SSR Plan Never)

♤ DMCA Friendly dashboard [View and solve DMCA requests - Manual & Auto]

-- Upcoming Features

♤ Affiliate Program

♤ Domain Friendly [use your own domain for your embeds]

♤ Monetization: [add your own ads to your player]

-- Sample Video

https://digiload.co/v/LiDRJqcUIG

We are happy to hear your suggestions so we can improve with your feedback and provide the best service posible.

Last edited:
145 comments
We are taking a 12 - 24hrs maintenance mode [service will be available only uploads are disabled]

- Encoding System has been patched and working 20% Faster
- Currently Fixing Files with error [232011] - https://prntscr.com/rd3taw 'no need to delete or re-upload files will keep their embed'.
- Lately we have have been under heavy DDOS this update should fix any downtime and put us in 99.9% Uptime as before.
- Uploads shouldn't face any issue once maintenance has been finished.

I think too many ads for a non rewards host.
- We use 3 pop-ups per hour/ip nothing else than that.

- All Pm's should be answered in a timely manner once everything is back up and working 100% as usual.

Cheers

There are a lot hosts with 3 popups, but still give rewards. Fembed has only one with no rewards but lately they get more greedy with one additional popup ad.

It's your host ... just noticing.

502 Bad Gateway ?

EDIT: i had the thread open and it just updated with the maintenance mode ignore me...

Since iv'e commented already, maybe add a folder system ? Help us organise things, otherwise depending how much we upload we're going to end up with just a long ass list.

Last edited:
There are a lot hosts with 3 popups, but still give rewards. Fembed has only one with no rewards but lately they get more greedy with one additional popup ad.

It's your host ... just noticing.

The amount of pop-ups for now is limited to the ads manager, as we escalate things will change, we could go down to 1 or 2 pop-ups just time will be part of it [we do not use the usual hdd servers to host our user files otherwise our loading speed would be really limited and original files couldn't be saved and stored for future updates].

The 'rewards system' is still on development as said we are using our own platform, not using xvideoshare script otherwise it will be just easy to give everything out. Also, each update means lots of testing to avoid any security hole or bugs.

Thanks for your recommendations we work hard to give the best service we can while we keep developing Digi.

502 Bad Gateway ?

EDIT: i had the thread open and it just updated with the maintenance mode ignore me...

Since iv'e commented already, maybe add a folder system ? Help us organize things, otherwise depending how much we upload we're going to end up with just a long ass list.

Luckily, Maintenance is now over and everything back to usual.
Folder system should come sooner than expected, we have been working on it, so keep an eye on it should be out soon.

We will be taking a hold on adding the subs function as JW will change its structure and that will require more time and work in it, the bases for the subs system are ready just waiting for the JW structure update.

Uploads are enabled and the full system should work as usual.
Pete @ Digi

Could you add support for links from put.io would be perfect ? You already support Seedr which is an identical service, however with it's down time recently it be nice to have a back up

Yeah ... :laughing:

During Remote Upload:

Code:
Error 503 first byte timeout first byte timeout Guru Mediation: Details: cache-ams21045-AMS 1583821453 3224411361 Varnish cache server

Update: DDOS attack.

Last edited:
We are currently under DDOS be back Soon!

This process is automatic. Our engineers are working to get the service back up shortly.

Please allow up to 10 Minutes…

Really ! 10 Min :D

We are currently under DDOS be back Soon!

This process is automatic. Our engineers are working to get the service back up shortly.

Please allow up to 10 Minutes…

Really ! 10 Min :D
10 Minutes is just the usual time it takes to get the service up, now other issues that the ddos might cause into our server will take more time to solve. service is back up now.

Feedback time :)

1) Converting the storage used into GB's or TB's based on space used would be great, unfortunately due to 1024MB been a GB I can't work out what 12467337389532 bytes are

2) Showing views on videos would be great, I don't know whats at risk of been deleted or even what's popular.

3) I like the folder system you've implemented, however I can't delete folders and because your site doesn't confirm it's created folder (or at least obviously) I now have multiple folders with the same name which annoying, just a nit pick.

4) Folders in folders would be fantastic, yes i'm just that OCD.

5) Remote upload does work, however if i upload multiple URLs it doesn't work (from Seedr) it gives me the error of not recognised URL.

6) Another bug with remote upload is this error below, this appears before loading finishes and then it proceeds to not visually upload the file until page refresh around 30 seconds after.

1.png

Sunday March 22th.

- Migration has been finished, expected uptime for this server is 99.9%
- Domain change to .cc [no need to worry all embed will be auto-redirected]
- Custom Plan has been cancelled until further notice.
- Views system is back.
- Upload system is also back to usual you can upload any videos [upload speed remains the same].
- Advertising is back to usual and reduced to 2 pops per hour.

- Our whole platform has been upgraded and upcoming changes will be visible over this week.

Stay Home Stay Safe
Mark @ Digi

And just an option for subtitles, which we've been waiting for months

The script for subtitle rendering, it's undergoing a overhaul, so it wont be added until it's fully updated and ready.

Feedback time :)

1) Converting the storage used into GB's or TB's based on space used would be great, unfortunately due to 1024MB been a GB I can't work out what 12467337389532 bytes are

2) Showing views on videos would be great, I don't know whats at risk of been deleted or even what's popular.

3) I like the folder system you've implemented, however I can't delete folders and because your site doesn't confirm it's created folder (or at least obviously) I now have multiple folders with the same name which annoying, just a nit pick.

4) Folders in folders would be fantastic, yes i'm just that OCD.

5) Remote upload does work, however if i upload multiple URLs it doesn't work (from Seedr) it gives me the error of not recognised URL.

6) Another bug with remote upload is this error below, this appears before loading finishes and then it proceeds to not visually upload the file until page refresh around 30 seconds after.

Sorry for late reply INeedAMovie,
Thanks for this amazing feedback, views are back the GB are fixed, working on a new folder system, forwarded the issue about seedr several url use, the remote upload max seconds is 60seconds [this error is due to our cdn] but will work in a way to improve it.

Last edited:
Back