Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Why? Until I reach the 10$ here, I will earn more than 100 USD on the scammy hosts. So I don't mind if they steal my last earning, if I yet earned a lot more there than here.=)

@sharingman, yeah you can "earn more than 100 USD on the scammy hosts" but when they take your money you will be bitching about it here, on wj :)

I just got paid yesterday a minimum sum I requested on Sunday... It took 5 days, I was getting worried because it only took 1-2 days the previous times but they did pay

Theres no way to post without code on big majority of forums.
I only post DF links when forum allows clickable links... But even then about half of my downloads show without referrer, so it's no use...

Even if I earn so little I love Depositfiles so much because this is the only host out of the 6 hosts I was using as mirrors that actually paid me for last week, all the others bit the dust and didn't pay me :'( (I was using Filesonic, Fileserve, Filejungle, Filepost, Uploading)

There's this in the stats page:
Dear user,
The Bonus Program is unavailable for the residents of the United states of America. Please pardon for the inconvenience.

Edit: I can get the Bonus Program info if I log in through RDP server in France.... :)

Last edited:
Back