Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

welcome2jungle

For some reason some of my files not showing up when uploaded its been 2 hours still not showing up.. And the files that do show up seem to take 5 minutes after upload complete SMH...

Last edited:

StillCyco

is only good for "small" uploads, 0days, albums, video clips.

the upload is usually slow, sometimes the ftp or remote transfers take hours to appear in your filemanager.

or that was my experience.

good luck!

iobit

I'm trying DF, 4 days, and the upload speed is very slow for free and gold user, and the files are not immediately available on the site ...

Last edited:

DJboutit

Depositfile has always had dirt slow download speeds for free users this is nothing new

purefly

i never liked them but today i wanted to try.i connected with ftp.But it was so slow and couldnt uploaded my whole file.it was about 240 mb but it took about 210. i send them mail and wrote icq message but never answered.Shortly i give up uploading but never use deposit files.

welcome2jungle

has removed USA from it's Tariff just that quick it was there last night and today it's gone... SMH

Last edited:

babygohan

depositfiles suck!!! they cheat you and do not count all the download! plus the paying table is to low...

papasmurf

I'm trying DF, 4 days, and the upload speed is very slow for free and gold user, and the files are not immediately available on the site ...
if you have gold its just as fast as everyone else... free does sucks though

Top Bottom