Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
If you click on your file stats, you can see which downloads didn't count.

Both columns should be 'Yes'.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/iz0uXa.png[/SLIDE]

I upload on depositfiles since yesterday, and in every post I have
Code:
 between the link, and download counts ;)[/quote]

1.not coded so clickable

[url]www.wjunction.com[/url]

2.coded not clickable

[code]www.wjunction.com

so what's the difference ??

i didn't understand.

why they don't count when we use code...somebody pls explain me clearly:facepalm:

most people are complaining about deposifiles but unlike other hosts, depositfiles is still paying. in 3 years i never got e-mails about my files being deleted, never missed a payment, i get bonus premium accounts on a regular bases, and more.

if people know better hosts at the moment feel free to comment, if not, don't point your fingers and complain about how 'crap' depositfiles is :)

Been a member of DP for over 4 years. I think they are still counting US traffic, but I think the are putting it into the "other countries" category for their tariffs, which is miniscule. Like pennies for hundreds of downloads.

I have checked my stats since it showed up that US tariffs are no longer on the main chart, and I'm still seeing activity.

Activity from US that was updated as recently as 5 minutes ago.

18935024.png

Depositfile has already started to block US traffic I give DF 48hr max then they will stop paying for good & once they stop all paying file host will be gone

OMG :facepalm: DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FOOL. Are you out of your mind or what?

Sure Deposit is not counting US downloads any more, but they are not goin to stop their bonus program and they are not going to go away.

if people know better hosts at the moment feel free to comment, if not, don't point your fingers and complain about how 'crap' depositfiles is :)
Why? Until I reach the 10$ here, I will earn more than 100 USD on the scammy hosts. So I don't mind if they steal my last earning, if I yet earned a lot more there than here.=)

Dear user,
The Bonus Program is unavailable for the residents of the United states of America. Please pardon for the inconvenience. :facepalm:

Back