DedicatedSLots.com Offshore cPanel Hosting - Starting @ $0.99USD/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using this host for a few months now there was one down time for like 5 days or so like 2 months ago from a ddos attack since there has been very little down time. Over the last 6 weeks my forum with this host has had better up time than Warez-BB I recommend this host for anybody who is looking for shared hosting for warez linking site

hi i would like to try your starter pack, may I know how many entry process you offer for starter pack? does it come with Softacalous premier?
how long it need to take for the setup?

Definitely a good host, only downside is that I can't access their cPanel from China directly. I have to use a VPN. Other than that, all is good.

hi i would like to try your starter pack, may I know how many entry process you offer for starter pack? does it come with Softacalous premier?
how long it need to take for the setup?

Hello,

Mate Entry Process is 25 and yes softaculous is installed.

Definitely a good host, only downside is that I can't access their cPanel from China directly. I have to use a VPN. Other than that, all is good.

Thanks for Your Review Mate

please check PM. I need help on my account. thanks.

------ edit --------

never mind the PM... great support... contacted them in skype and everything was fixed in a few minutes.

Last edited:
my site is down.. anybody using this host has the same problem?

We Had Done Some optimization in our Shared Server node so that clients website load very fast that's why its gone for down for a while if you still face any problem kindly rise a ticket or add us in Skype : Dedicated.slots

Hello as Per you requiremnts you can go for this plan :

20TB Bandwidth
Unlimitted Disk space
UnlimittedSQL Database
Unlimitted Subdomains
Unlimitted Addon Domain
Unlimitted FTP Accounts
24X7 Support
Softacalous Access
Free SEO tools for quick inclusion on Google (Attracta)
Industry leading Trendy Site Builder
Price : $6.99USD/M

for further details you can add us in Skype : Dedicated.slots

If you looking to setup a rapidleech or torrent flux you need a dedicated server with 8gb to 12gb ram. Nobody on shared should ever be using more than 150gb bandwidth when you go over 150gb time for a mid level vps

Nope... Hosting phone devopment downloads which vary between 5mb to 2Gb a piece. And I have several thousand visitors a day

So you really need 4tb bandwidth a server would be much better for you if you get a server can get 6gb to 12gb ram and 2gbs to 5gbs connection speed

I couldnt afford that. Its been running 3-4 months now paying $14 a month on a Shared Hosting account. its on a 1GB port which people seem to have no issue downloading from it.

I am telling you this you sign up for shared in less than a week you will crash the server and get banned most shared servers have a max of 4gb ram and only 1gb connection speed total for all sites. Your site alone needs a min of 4gb ram and 2gb connection speed that is more than the whole shared server. If you can Afford $25 to $30 you will be able to find a vps that would be good enough for a few months till you can afford a better server

My forum is down again I am getting this msg 503 service unavailable what is up??
[h=1][/h]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back