ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
broken uploads solved for good??

Not all Servers yet, next delivery next week.
Post automatically merged:

As the winter season commences, we are excited to announce the initiation of our Affiliate Compensation Program. This initiative is designed to foster growth and reward our valued partners. Detailed information regarding the program's structure, eligibility criteria, and enrollment procedures will be made available shortly.

We anticipate releasing this comprehensive guide by the end of this month. Please stay tuned to our news page for the official release and further updates: https://ddownload.com/news.html.

We appreciate your continued support and look forward to a prosperous collaboration.

---------------

We are pleased to announce that new payment options will soon be available for our Japanese customers. We would also like to express our sincere gratitude for the loyalty demonstrated by our Japanese clientele over the years.

Please look forward to the introduction of these new payment methods in the coming days.

"私たちは、間もなく日本のお客様向けに新しい支払いオプションを追加することをお知らせいたします。また、長年にわたり忠誠心を示してくださった日本のお客様に感謝の意を表します。

新しい支払い方法は、数日内に導入される予定ですので、どうぞご期待ください。"

Last edited:
I have just compared the last (edited) 200 FileCrypt folders, exactly the same size between Rapidgator and DDownload.

I never say anything without first comparing the whole thing. Since DDownload brought the new servers online, I haven't had a single defective file upload. I can only speak for myself here but i'm not the only who has no problems with the file upload via api anymore.

Last edited:
Its not about incomplete files.
When uploading with the api, the upload is bracking off with server erros.

this one for example:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
<p>Please contact the server administrator at
root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.</p>
<p>More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.</p>
</body></html>

Payment arrived full amount soon 1 week ago. DDownload you should be aware that you don't the german web warez uploaders... Rapidgator is much more attractive with your new rules and TOS etc. Hope you keep calm and stay with us! Peace

Back