ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Dear Users,

We are nearly finished with our in-house VPN, which will also be linked to the Premium accounts.

What does this concept entail?
- Users purchasing a premium account will gain VPN access using the same login credentials as they use on the website.
- The prices will vary. Users will have the option to purchase only a Premium account, or a combination of Premium account and VPN. Consequently, the account with VPN will be slightly more expensive than the one without VPN.
- Affiliate users will earn money from both types of sales: those with and without VPN are both remunerated.
- Thanks to our scalable VPN solution, our customers will no longer experience issues with specific internet providers and download speeds.
- We will be able to provide more payment options, as many payment platforms are cooperative with VPN providers.
- The VPN software is provided on all platforms.

Regarding the new look of the ddownload.com website:
Simultaneously with the launch of the VPN solution, the website will debut a new design. This includes new features and API extensions.

Dear Users,

We are nearly finished with our in-house VPN, which will also be linked to the Premium accounts.

What does this concept entail?
- Users purchasing a premium account will gain VPN access using the same login credentials as they use on the website.
- The prices will vary. Users will have the option to purchase only a Premium account, or a combination of Premium account and VPN. Consequently, the account with VPN will be slightly more expensive than the one without VPN.
- Affiliate users will earn money from both types of sales: those with and without VPN are both remunerated.
- Thanks to our scalable VPN solution, our customers will no longer experience issues with specific internet providers and download speeds.
- We will be able to provide more payment options, as many payment platforms are cooperative with VPN providers.
- The VPN software is provided on all platforms.

Regarding the new look of the ddownload.com website:
Simultaneously with the launch of the VPN solution, the website will debut a new design. This includes new features and API extensions.
when?

As I can clearly see, 25€ is the promo-price (sale today...)
That's what i said - the promo needs to deactivate manually by DDownload. Was there anything incomprehensible about my sentence?

And as far as I can see now, no promo exists at this time. Only €70 as option on the "premium" page.

Last edited:
I dont know what to say but sales dead thank you.
whoever have problem with me come to me here and debate i m ready :) sales now days right thats true but as i said ddownload is trusted and promising filehost . i like them alot.

Back