ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
it's a pity that ppd currently has become so tragic, I really liked ddownload. In my opinion, everything can be fixed, it's a matter of a good idea, configuration and merging good advertising networks. Well, maybe someday it will be better.

it's a pity that ppd currently has become so tragic, I really liked ddownload. In my opinion, everything can be fixed, it's a matter of a good idea, configuration and merging good advertising networks. Well, maybe someday it will be better.

PPD would have been the biggest death blow for us in the long run. Imagine earning 100 EUR a day as an affiliate partner but only generating 1 sale. How would that compensate in the long run? It simply wouldn't work, and that's why we made this decision.

1) Popups, banner ads, and other similar advertising methods are no longer effective in today's age. Which was good compensation for PPD some years ago. (Adblockers, Tools).
2) The massive clientele that once existed during the times of Rapidshare, Uploaded, and Megaupload is no longer present.
3) Times have changed, especially when it comes to payment options.
4) I won't even begin discussing the new regulations that are currently in effect and those that are yet to come.

It has become complicated, not only for affiliate partners but also for us. But, as they say, nothing is impossible.

Every filehoster that relies on PPD will face the same challenges in the future. It's not a sustainable solution; it's simply deceitful marketing.

By the way.. starting with payments next 30 minutes..

Last edited:
thank you for the payouts
Post automatically merged:

Can you add a timestamp for the paid marked payouts?
Post automatically merged:

because it is really hard to see through, sometimes payments are merged and generally not processed by date.

Last edited:
2 month 0 sale daily 400 download scam filehost
Hi Linux,
if you are not getting sales so u start calling them scam?
I daily get sales from DD I don't see any scam moreover I noticed they count sales in proper way.
I also don't have sales most of time, Its totally depend on our content and most important we should have traffic then we can expect sales.
We should respect every file hosts.
All are working very hard in now days.

Sales down some time i know that and nobody knows better than me in this market :)
if i m saying sales down its mean some where sales down and not only with ddownload same with rapidgator some where.. :) but this host is trusted and reliable so you may use for long time

For ppd users well wait for next big update very soon i will tell you what is best
:) thanks

Last edited:
2023-05-17 33 / €0 0 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €0 €0
2023-05-18 45 / €0 0 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €0 €0
2023-05-19 34 / €0 0 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €0 €0
2023-05-20 51 / €0 0 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €0 €0
2023-05-21 120 / €0 0 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €0 €0

k2s good sale ddownload no sale 0
2 month 0 sale daily 400 download scam filehost

Are you sure it's 400 each day?

How You Doin Kiss GIF

Back