ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Smear less honey around his mouth? ;)

I would have expected an explanation. Where is the sudden crash coming from? If someone accuses me of something that isn't true.

I'll refute that. If I can't refute it, I'll use the things that ddownload is doing here right now.
Post automatically merged:

No, it was mixed. Not only 1-Year-Accounts.
I believe in proof :)
because i always control in my hand whenever i do any thing if you have proof show to world otherwise no need to discuss all crap things bro..
as i know ddownload is one of the best filehost in my eyes and we are very happy with this filehost :)

one thing is true filehost wants uploaders and uploaders wants filehost :)
but when you lost all your respect when you cross your limits :) so better is avoid such things
and work with other filehost .... thats all i can say :)
if you are famous and honest thn show proof because i believe famous person and pipe bomb is more dangeroous thn any uploaders and filehosts staff too because when you believe all love you all will understand you all will follow you thn you are winner :) but for that thing you need to be honest for that thing you should have proof :) for that think you should have comman in many webmaster forums as well as in many warez forums :)

if you think you will just speak here and all will take seriously thn you are wrong :)
so better to stop here :) goodluck for your sites and new filehost :)

but i would say forget past livei n present try to solve your all issues with ddownload staff they are good trust me goodluck :)

I believe in proof :)
because i always control in my hand whenever i do any thing if you have proof show to world otherwise no need to discuss all crap things bro..
as i know ddownload is one of the best filehost in my eyes and we are very happy with this filehost :)

one thing is true filehost wants uploaders and uploaders wants filehost :)
but when you lost all your respect when you cross your limits :) so better is avoid such things
and work with other filehost .... thats all i can say :)
if you are famous and honest thn show proof because i believe famous person and pipe bomb is more dangeroous thn any uploaders and filehosts staff too because when you believe all love you all will understand you all will follow you thn you are winner :) but for that thing you need to be honest for that thing you should have proof :) for that think you should have comman in many webmaster forums as well as in many warez forums :)

if you think you will just speak here and all will take seriously thn you are wrong :)
so better to stop here :) goodluck for your sites and new filehost :)

but i would say forget past livei n present try to solve your all issues with ddownload staff they are good trust me goodluck :)
Judging by the reaction @ddownload.com is giving here right now:
What will happen if he knows which accounts are mine? (Supposedly he already knows^^)

He already said that it would be better if I expand DDL.

I will do that too, but I will not fuck my users so it takes time.

@ddownload.com If you know which account is mine, then you can see that what I wrote is correct. But babbles me full of Mr. Fake again.

I wasn't thrilled that PPD no longer made sense, but I shut my mouth and tried PPS. And now we're exactly at the point why I've never used PPS before - because it was already screwed.

Isn't it STRANGE that I have the best turnover exactly in the month when you HAD to switch indirectly to PPS (because PPD no longer makes any sense)?

I say yes, if you're going to cheat, maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious.

So @ddownload.com ... I have more than one post now. Do you cheat? If not, how did the May crash come about?

But you already know that a Premium runs for 1 year, right? If your allegedly 100 people pay for 1 year, it is probably logical that you do not buy a premium in May.

We had easter promotion during last month. It lastet until 04.30.
Year accounts. Thats true.

2 days ago Giropay closed our account down. It was best Alternative to Sofort. Probably yes. But we are always working organizing new one.

We have no promotion anymore aswell no Giropay anymore. Giropay was working great last month.

Last edited:
We had easter promotion during last month. It lastet until 04.30.
Year accounts. Thats true.

2 days ago Giropay closed our account down. It was best Alternative to Sofort. Probably yes. But we are always working organizing new one.

We have no promotion anymore aswell no Giropay anymore. Giropay was working great last month.
And why don't you answer me EXACTLY like that?
At least that would be an explanation.

But you act like a little offended kid and tell me to expand DDL.

This is really unprofessional.

I didn't insult you either, I expressed the SUSPECT that you were manipulating.

Then another question (completely WITHOUT irony): Why can hosters like filestore.to offer PayPal? For example, what do they do differently? Are they just "too small"?

Then another question (completely WITHOUT irony): Why can hosters like filestore.to offer PayPal? For example, what do they do differently? Are they just "too small"?

Dude this looks not good if you are good site owner or staff :)
what i m feeling i think i know you by your environment :) all wj users knows about me i predict so fast and my accuracy 99% :) i m not going to reveal who you are because i m not sure 100% but dude give some respect talk respectly if you have any issue just go talk in private message or talk in other thread this thread is not for such things my request please whatever you issue is i dont know your issue still openly but go and talk to staff od ddownload in ticket thanks :)

Judging by the reaction @ddownload.com is giving here right now:
What will happen if he knows which accounts are mine? (Supposedly he already knows^^)

He already said that it would be better if I expand DDL.

I will do that too, but I will not fuck my users so it takes time.

@ddownload.com If you know which account is mine, then you can see that what I wrote is correct. But babbles me full of Mr. Fake again.

I wasn't thrilled that PPD no longer made sense, but I shut my mouth and tried PPS. And now we're exactly at the point why I've never used PPS before - because it was already screwed.

Isn't it STRANGE that I have the best turnover exactly in the month when you HAD to switch indirectly to PPS (because PPD no longer makes any sense)?

I say yes, if you're going to cheat, maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious.

So @ddownload.com ... I have more than one post now. Do you cheat? If not, how did the May crash come about?
I think you should open ticket instead of replying here
they always reply on ticket.
You will get your answer there.

They are Resellers and small Filehosting. Could work, we had similar technique last year if some remember. But the guy which offered us this technique, lost aswell all PayPal Accounts and stopped doing this business.

This works on small Filehosting sites. But if you are big, its very difficult to hold anything.

I have no opinion to gain revenue on affiliate members. Even in this time, it makes no sense for me either. I know affiliate members are important for running such sites.

But when we cant do anything, we cant do. I dont do any jokes. Its my serious answer to your question. We do everything we can but regulations got harder and harder the last 8 - 10 months.

They are Resellers and small Filehosting. Could work, we had similar technique last year if some remember. But the guy which offered us this technique, lost aswell all PayPal Accounts and stopped doing this business.

This works on small Filehosting sites. But if you are big, its very difficult to hold anything.

I have no opinion to gain revenue on affiliate members. Even in this time, it makes no sense for me either. I know affiliate members are important for running such sites.

But when we cant do anything, we cant do. I dont do any jokes. Its my serious answer to your question. We do everything we can but regulations got harder and harder the last 8 - 10 months.
Very true i agree with you :) so genuine ans hats of to you thanks :) now he will understand and i hope he will also use ddownload filehost it was just a miss understanding i hope so ... some time users become angry i saw in past time :) but you are doing best work your host looks so trusted also and popular now :) thanks for your quick response to make him understand and make us also understand :)

We still continue with payments today.

Today all BTC will be closed.

USDT continues to go. Thanks.

@ddownload.com That sounds good:thumbsup:

@sogeg67810 I only dream of 100 sales, I wouldn't complain at all. I'm very small on the road and still say thank you for it. But it also looks great if you look under its referrals and see a lot of yellow stars.

Nowadays the whole topic is not easy either, everything should work as well as possible, be safe and the price should also be right. DDownload has to stay on the ball all the time, plus there are countless other tasks - I really can't imagine that being easy...

Thanks. I even believe you, because that actually applies to all major hosters. The content mafia does all the work - if they put the money into the production of films and series...

But do you really think that's the blatant waste? If the month goes on like this, it will be < 300 EUR. The worst result in a long time! Yes, it can still change, but 5 days are already over. There are only 26 left.

Rapidgator actually only offers crappy payment options for Premium or just horrendous fees and yet I embarrass more accounts there in May than with DDL.

DDL is even BETTER here. I don't expect to sell 100+ accounts every month - for god's sake no. Now that summer is beginning, it will be less anyway.

But such a blatant drop is massively unusual. I do NOT want to piss ddownload.com off the ground here, but I just don't get it. If this continues, I can close my pages because it just doesn't pay off anymore.

@sogeg67810

I want to answer you very briefly, as you are not really worth my time:

1. I am just well brought up in contrast to you. I always thank politely when the other person does his work reliably and well.
2. Double accounts are forbidden at WJ. The consequence is the blocking of both accounts.

I love the summer - the summer has the strongest sales, if you are a little smart.

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
@sogeg67810

I want to answer you very briefly, as you are not really worth my time:

1. I am just well brought up in contrast to you. I always thank politely when the other person does his work reliably and well.
2. Double accounts are forbidden at WJ. The consequence is the blocking of both accounts.

I love the summer - the summer has the strongest sales, if you are a little smart.
What double account?
This is my first one here, you wannabe cop.

My users tend to be outside in the summer.
But that's certainly different in every industry.

You post so incredibly much and everywhere - you'll earn good money too. No question about it. At least your files are mostly all online, so you're doing a good job, but you also have a pretty big face. Not everyone has the time, the knowledge and the money to up so big. And it simply hurts when the turnover suddenly collapses like ddownload atm.

If you already earn money at the expense of others, you should maybe bake small rolls.

Greetings to Germany ;)

@sogeg67810

I guess you didn't understood me correctly. I don't live in germany - thank god i don't.

Besides, your bad upbringing is already shown by the fact that you insult me again.

I have no problem with the fact that someone earns less than me - I have many smaller uploaders as friends - but I have a problem when someone pisses at me from the side with stupid sentences. For me it is normal to say thank you.

I would have quite understanding for your situation, if you do not try to justify your failure by mistakes of others and then also become cheeky. For me the lowest rail and one of the reasons why you are not permanently successful.

In this sense - stop crying karen and do not deal with me, but rather with how you get a few sales. 100 pieces per month was a start.

Blm Fight Me GIF by Holly Logan

@sogeg67810

I guess you didn't understood me correctly. I don't live in germany - thank god i don't.

Besides, your bad upbringing is already shown by the fact that you insult me again.

I have no problem with the fact that someone earns less than me - I have many smaller uploaders as friends - but I have a problem when someone pisses at me from the side with stupid sentences. For me it is normal to say thank you.

I would have quite understanding for your situation, if you do not try to justify your failure by mistakes of others and then also become cheeky. For me the lowest rail and one of the reasons why you are not permanently successful.

In this sense - stop crying karen and do not deal with me, but rather with how you get a few sales. 100 pieces per month was a start.
Then greetings to your old homeland.

Where am I insulting you? It is not only that you thanks - I could still understand - but obviously betray how well it goes with you. Take a look at this thread - I've been following it - without an account - for a while.

As I said, you earn money with other people's stuff - to the extent that you do that will probably be your main occupation. I don't begrudge you that. But a little humility is in order.

I've owned a high quality site for many years (you've only had one for a short time yourself, and have used other platforms for your stuff to date). So I don't know what to improve about my site. It is one of the best in your field. Sales at RG, after all, remain very constant (since years) - which raises a lot of questions as to why that's not the case at DDL.

And that's where I find statements like "increase the quality of your site" just incredibly disrespectful and snooty! There I already ask myself who has enjoyed the better education here. I am definitely not snooty - that is unhealthy.

I'll keep watching it the days and we'll see what happens.
Gladly I keep you all up to date.

Yes, you do your job very well. The only question is, how well would you do it if you had such extreme fluctuations as I do at the moment? Would you then still politely thank everyone for every payment and tell everyone who has problems with PPS that they are only offering bullshit and that they should stop crying? I have considerable doubts about that.

Peace.

Then you have probably not followed the whole topic closely for years. If someone has justified problems I am on his side.

I have only answered to your insinuation that I would drag a slime trail behind me. This is for me an insult and absolutely unnecessary in addition. The opposite is true - DDownload and I treat each other with mutual respect - as business partners should do.

Therefore I emphasize again, take care of your problems and refrain from insinuations like that I would suck up or that I would only upload all day, because that is not the case, but that is none of your business. Because I am far beyond the point that I would have to suck up

Then you have probably not followed the whole topic closely for years. If someone has justified problems I am on his side.

I have only answered to your insinuation that I would drag a slime trail behind me. This is for me an insult and absolutely unnecessary in addition. The opposite is true - DDownload and I treat each other with mutual respect - as business partners should do.

Therefore I emphasize again, take care of your problems and refrain from insinuations like that I would suck up or that I would only upload all day, because that is not the case, but that is none of your business. Because I am far beyond the point that I would have to suck up.
I have been following the thread since PPD was downgraded.
It's been a few days now.

Good. I apologize for the slime trail. To the outside world, however, it has a massive effect on me. But I am not the navel of the world.

I have described my problem openly and transparently. But it was the wrong way to drag you into it. The reaction of DDL was not better. They went straight into defensive mode, which is something you really only do when you have something to hide.

It doesn't matter where you come from or where you live.
That has no place here.

I can only give you the advice to listen to people. If someone has problems with PPS, it doesn't always have to be because of the quality. You can't judge that either, but you do it several times here in the thread. There are certainly some trolls who make stuff up - I don't make anything up and see my numbers.

Back